Darling, You'll Be Okay

Title Credit: Hold On Till May by Pierce the Veil

Gloria let's me change out of the gown and into an outfit we have to wear here at the mental hospital. It's mainly white and pale blue. It doesn't look the best on me, but I think I can live with it for three days.

I get back to Gloria. She smiles again and begins walking. I follow her. I look around at the hallways and rooms. It's mainly grey, silver or white. It looks a bit ghostly and dead in here.

"These are all of the rooms," she says, "we've assigned you to one with an older guest of ours." I hope it's a guy. Well, I bet it will be a guy since I am a guy. Usually guys are put in the same rooms in situations like these.

I'm led to another room. It looks like a room for group therapy. The worst kind of therapy. "This is where group therapy takes place. We encourage everyone to speak during sessions, even if it's just a few simple words," Gloria says. Someone just shoot me!

I look at the room. It looks very bland and white. About six or seven people could do this at a time. Well, looks like this will be a nightmare.

After the therapy room, I'm led to the cafeteria. Next, we go to the "arts and crafts" room. Finally, we get to my favorite part, the rooms. We get to the hallways that I'm staying in.

"And this is your room," Gloria says. When I look in, I see a boy with ebony colored hair laying on the farthest bed. He's staring up at the ceiling. He looks very relaxed.

"Kellin, this is your new room mate," Gloria says, knocking on the edge of the doorway. "Up yours, Gloria," Kellin replies. 'Wow, he's nice.'

"Kellin Bostwick, we do not accept that kind of behavior here," Gloria says firmly. "For the last time, it's Kellin Quinn. Not Bostwick. Maybe if you actually refer to me correctly, I'll listen to your rules," he explains.

"Fine then. Kellin Quinn, please come meet your new room mate," Gloria says, sounding slightly annoyed. She let's me go into the room. I sit on the bed closest to the door.

Kellin comes over to me and pins me to the bed. I feel a little intimidated. Probably because I'm tiny or because of the way he treated Gloria. "Kellin, we do not greet guests like that," Gloria tells him.

"Well, all the other guests weren't as cute as this one," Kellin smirks. I feel my face heat up. 'He thinks I'm cute?'

"Kellin," Gloria growls. "Gloria," Kellin replies. "Please get off of Vic. He obviously doesn't like it," she says. Kellin sighs and gets off of me. I sit up and look at him. He looks very confident. Why is he here?

"I'll let you get settled in," Gloria says, "I'll be back soon."

Kellin comes back over to my bed. Except this time, he just sits beside me. "Let me lay down some tips, aka rules, aka obligations for you. Don't ever say something like homework makes you want to kill yourself. If you do, they'll keep you even longer. Keep self harm, suicide and other things like that out of your jokes," he explains. "And, don't ever disrespect the staff. Otherwise, you're gonna be here as long as I have been."

"How long have you been in here?" I ask. "A year," he replies.

"For what?"

"Anorexia and depression," he replies, "you?"

"Self harm," I reply, "I got caught cutting at school in the bathroom. I'll only be here for 72 hours."

"I think you should stay even longer, cutie," Kellin says and I blush once again. "I-I have a n-name," I say, "a-and it's not 'c-cutie'."

"I know," Kellin says, "it's Vic. Victor Vincent Fuentes, actually."

"How in the hell did you know that?" I ask. "The guards were talking about you," he replies, "oh, and, another thing, don't cuss here. The docs don't like it. We have to be pretty much perfect here."

I frown slightly, "I'm no where near perfect." "Well, you are to me," Kellin says. I smile slightly at his words. I haven't felt this happy(ish) in awhile.

I have a feeling that I'll like this guy...

_______________________________________________________________
Just a small bit of Kellic action to get you guys excited. :3 More to come! But much later...