I Will See You Again

Title Credit: See You Again by Carrie Underwood

"Hey, Kellin, what's up?" I ask Kellin as we head out to free/yard time.

"Nothing," Kellin replies. He walks faster and passes me.

"Now, Kellin, I've known you long enough to know when you're okay or not," I say, "now, tell me what's wrong!"

"You're not my therapist," he says in a hostile voice.

He walks ahead of me again. Damn his long legs! I can't help the fact that I'm short and can't walk as fast as him. I really envy his height.

"Kellin! You can't run away from your problems!" I nearly yell.

"Hold my shoes and watch me!" He replies. I think I've heard someone say that before. But that's the least of my worries right now!

We finally make it out to the small yard. Kellin can't run from me here. I see him standing next to the tree. I decide to make my way towards him.

"Vic," he says as soon as he spots me, "go away. I'll tell you later."

"Tell me now or I'll get an actual therapist," I say, "or any other staff member."

Kellin's eyes widen; he cowers. "Please, no. Anything but that." He must be afraid of expressing his feelings to these people. I have to admit that I'm kind of scared to do so as well.

"Tell me. I'm here to listen," I assure him.

We sit down and lean back against the tree. I place my hand on the ground to help support my weight. Kellin places his hand over mine. Aww.

"I was thinking about..." He bites his lip and looks down at his lap, "I was thinking about the next few days. You'll visit your family, then leave. You'll leave me and Jaime."

"But you two will get out soon after me. I know you will," I assure him, "think positive."

"Okay. I'm positive that you'll leave Jaime and I," Kellin says jokingly. At least I hope it was jokingly.

"But, again, we'll see each other again. This is not where it ends. I will carry you with me, till I see you again," I say, quoting a song by Carrie Underwood.

"That's really sweet and poetic," Kellin says, "where'd you get it?"

"The song 'See You Again' by Carrie Underwood," I reply, "I used to be a diehard country music fan. That was my favorite song."

"I'll listen to it sometime," Kellin says, "hopefully the song will be true."

"I know it will be," I smile, "I can't wait to be alone with you when we're out of here."

"Then, we can actually do things," Kellin says with a smirk. He's becoming happier and breaking out of his shell again! Yay!

"Yeah! Like baking and adopting a dog!" I exclaim innocently.

"Yeah. Exactly that," Kellin replies.

We both laugh about our faked innocence. This is why I love being with Kellin. We can make anything we do fun. We can make each other feel better as well.

We were just meant to be!
_______________________________________________________________________
This was just a filler. Well, kind of. Sorry about the shortness of this! As I said, it was just a filler chapter. Stay strong, loves!

~Danny