Hey Doll

Title Credit: Hey Doll by RuPaul

When Kellin and I get to our room, I go to my bed. Kellin lays next to me. "Hello," I say to him. "Hey," he replies. His voice sounds dull. Something's up.

"Something wrong?" I ask, even though I know there is. He just told everyone why he used to harm himself. I know that can mess with you.

"I'm scared everyone will think I'm a freak," he whimpers. "No one thinks you're a freak," I assure him, "we all have something wrong with us. You're not alone."

"But I feel like I am," he replies. "You're not. I swear. I'm here for you. Tony is here for you. Jaime is here for you. We love you. Especially me," I explain to him. I gently kiss his forehead. He smiles a little. "There's that smile!" I say happily.

"I only smiled for you," he says, "I love you." "I love you, too," I reply, "more than I can ever scream." "That's so cliché," he says. "Shut up, I got it from a song," I say in defense, "are you okay now?"

"No," he replies, "I just wanna lay here and cuddle with you." "We can't," I tell him, "remember what Gloria said?" "Fuck her," he replies, "I want you~"

"Fine," I say with a sigh. I really want this, but I don't want to be separated from him. If I was separated from him, I'd go insane.

Kellin wraps an arm around me. I smile and lay my head on his chest. "Hey doll, don't despair, when the sky's turning grey. Rain falls down upon you but it washes away; all the pain and the heartache, teardrops on your face. Hey doll, hey doll, it's gonna be okay," I sing softly, "gonna be. It's gonna be okay."

Kellin kisses the top of my head, "Thank you. I needed that." "You're welcome," I reply. The both of us go silent. I close my eyes and let myself cave into tiredness. I soon find myself asleep.

...

This is it. Tony is going home today. He told us earlier this morning. Jaime, Kellin, and I are in his room with him, watching him pack.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," he says. He looks sad. He's wearing a Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans. He looks great, outfit wise.

"We'll miss you too," Jaime says. He hugs Tony. "Please call me when you get out," Tony says. "I will, Turtle. I will," Jaime assures him. They need to get together! They're so cute together!

"So, is this where it ends between us, Turtle?" Kellin asks. "It never ends," Tony replies, "every second, every hour, every day, it never ends." The two share a hug.

"Tony, I hope I can talk to you out of here. You're a cool dude," I tell him. "Thanks," he says, "get my number from Jaime. Call me when you get out. We can talk more about the band." I nod and hug him.

"Well, bye," he says, "I love you guys. I'll miss you." "We will, too," I say. Tony grabs his suitcase and walks out of his room. We follow him till he gets to the end of the hallway. He's heading towards the conference room. He'll be gone in an hour.

"How are you holding up?" Kellin asks Jaime. "I'm gonna miss him. A lot. I really like him. I honestly think that I love him," Jaime replies. "Dude! You two would be perfect together!" I exclaim, "talk to him about it, okay? Please?" "I'll think about it. Let's get to therapy," Jaime says.

We head off to group therapy. I sit beside Kellin. Jaime sits on the other side of Kellin. CC soon accompanies us. He looks really sad. As if he's been crying. Jinxx isn't with him. Strange...

Martin is standing in front of us all.

"It looks like someone went home today. How is everyone feeling about that?" Martin asks. "I'll miss him,"' Jaime replies. "So will I," Kellin adds, "but I'm happy for him!" "Same," I add, "I hope he and I can meet again someday."

"CC? What do you think?" Martin asks. "I fucking hate you," CC growls. "Excuse me?" Martin asks. "I hate you! You took Jinxx away from me! You took him to a place that is even more fucked up than this one! Why? To make him suffer? He was fine here!" CC exclaims. So that's why he seems so upset. That's why Jinxx isn't here.

CC looks pissed. He looks like a caged raccoon. It would be best not to touch him or try to intervene at this point. Doesn't Martin know that? I thought he specialized in this stuff.

"CC, control your anger," Martin says. "No! Fuck this! Fuck that! I hate you! I hope you go to Hell!" CC replies. Martin looks shocked. "CC, take a deep breath. In and out, like we practiced." "No!" CC says. Martin shakes his head. He presses a button on his walkie-talkie thing. CC's eyes widen. He goes blank. This isn't good.

Soon, another attendant enters the room. She carefully takes CC by the arm. "Come with me, sweetie," she says. CC nods; he looks pitiful. All of the fight is gone. It was just an outburst. Can't they understand that?

_______________________________________________________________________
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American readers! <3