I Swear I'll Never Let You Die

Title Credit: Resurrect the Sun by Black Veil Brides

The next day finally arrives. Kellin is still in bed beside me, his arm draped loosely over my stomach. I've been up for at least two hours now. I'm just staying in bed for him.

Soon, I feel him stir beside me. "Turn off the lights," he groans. I then notice the sun that is shining in his eyes. I bite my lip and giggle.

"I said turn off the damn lights!" He yells groggily. Finally, I can't take it. I let myself laugh. This is hilarious! I bet if it were on video and sent into AFV, it would win the $10,000!

"Kellin, sweetie, that's the sun," I tell him. He finally opens his eyes and cringes. "Someone kill that sun! Don't resurrect it, kill it!" He cries.

"Oh my gosh, Kellin, it's the sun," I say, "stop being so dramatic and just turn over." "I was here first," he claims.

"Kellin, the sun has been here since the beginning of time. You've been here for fifteen years."

"That doesn't mean a thing," Kellin says, "but, I'll get up..." He gets out of bed, leaving me alone. "I don't want to be alone," I say. "I'll be back soon, chill," he says. Then, he goes into the bathroom.

I lay on bed, thinking about last night. I still have the rubber band on my wrist, so I know it wasn't a dream. I just wonder if Kellin actually did feel the pain I do. Maybe he just cut for popularity like a few kids at school did. I might want to ask him later.

"Vic, get up," he says. "No!" I reply.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes, get your ass up."

I sit up in bed and look at Kellin, smirking, "and what if I don't?"

"I'll drag you out of it myself," he replies.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me," he demands.

So, I stay in bed. I watch him stare at me. This could go on forever. It wouldn't effect me.

Soon, Kellin throws the blankets off of me. Then, he grabs my ankles. Next, he pulls out of the bed. "You are crazy!" I screech, "let me go!" "I told you I would do this!" He replies.

I hear someone running down the hallway. "Vic! Kellin! We do not play rough here!" Gloria yells from the doorway. "Sorry," I say, "but Kellin started it!" "I did not!" He replies.

"Well, I finished it. If you two can't act any better while you're together I will not let you two be allowed together at all."

Kellin let's go of my ankles. I watch Gloria walk away. I am starting to hate her.

"So, remember last night?" I ask Kellin.

"Yeah."

"What was that thing you wanted to show me?"

"Oh," he says. Then, he gets some markers out of the drawer in our bedside table. "It's called the butterfly project. You draw a butterfly on an area where you want to or have cut. Then, you name it after something very important to you. If you cut, you kill your butterfly," he explains and I nod.

He then takes my wrist and draws a small, swallowtail butterfly on it. He writes his name under the butterfly. "It's way more I important since someone else drew it for you," he says. "Also, you can't wash it off. You must let it fade naturally."

"Well, it's very important to me. You drew it and it's named Kellin," I say, "I promise I won't let it die."

"Good," he replies and pecks my lips.

Minutes later, we're called for group therapy. That means spending an hour with people I don't like that much. This should be really fun.

_______________________________________________________________
I don't know if I'll continue this book. I've started having nightmares about cutting myself and being in a mental hospital. It's terrifying. D: