Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Starting New

*Amelia-Rose's POV*

Ritchie, George and I landed in California at 8 in the morning and the sun was so bright and our hotel on the crystal water was superb.

"Are you ready to hit the beach?" George said anxious in his bathing suit.

Ritchie walked out of the bathroom in his bathing suit and said "ready."

"Yeah I'll meet you down there in a minute just let me unpack and put my suit on."

----------------

*Georges POV*

Ritchie and I grabbed a towel and headed down the elevator to the lobby and down forward the beach.

They're were tons of people all getting tan and some just having fun in the water.

I wasn't in the mood to go playing around in the water so I decided to lay my towel on the sand and just catch some sun, even though I was pretty dark from India already.

"How are you taking the divorce?" Ritchie said as he laid his towel next to mine.

"Better than expected. I'm just furious at the situation you know? But what can you do, as long as they're both happy there's no need to grieve."

"You'll find someone."

"Hey guys how come you're not in the water?" Amelia said walking over to us. She had a white romper over her bathing suit, her brown hair in beach waves and she was also wearing her round sunglasses and a hat Ritchie had bought her in India.

"Well I'm going to go get some water in the little cafe on the boardwalk, want anything."

"Water would be nice." Ritchie said.

"Donut?" I asked.

"Got it." She set her towel down and headed over to the cafe.

*Amelia-Rose's POV*

The café was one of the cutest things I've ever been to, it was really nice and relaxing. It seemed like a perfect hangout place, it had couches and TVs.

"What can I get you?" The man behind the counter asked.

"Three bottles of water and a donut with chocolate frosting please."

He handed me three bottled water which I placed the two in my purse and he bagged up the donut which I also put in my purse as well.

"That'll be four-fifty."

I handed him a five and said keep the change.

I opened my water as I stepped out of the cafe into the burning hot sun.

Next thing I knew that water was all over me.

"I'm so sorry." Some girl said with an American accent.

"It's completely fine, only water."

"You're accent... British?"

"Yes." I smiled back. "Are you a local."

"Yeah moved her a few years ago."

"Well it's really nice. I love it."

"What part of England are you from?"

"I was born in Liverpool."

"Oh yeah I've heard of that place." She aloud then whispered Why can't I think of why it sounds familiar?"

"Hey say how about you come clubbing with my husband and myself and his friend later on tonight?"

"Husband you look pretty young to have a husband, if you don't mind my asking how old are you? And that glad, it sounds great. What club do you have in mind?"