SEQUEL: chapter 2

*Amelia-Rose POV*

But I chose Ringo, my choice, it was him. He got another fricken girl pregnant God how stupid! Maybe this was a sign. He wants the divorce, fine then I'll sign the divorce papers.

I left Ringo's house disgusted. I made my way to my new house, the Moon house.

The nanny was with Luna and I told her she could go home because I wanted to be alone with Luna.

"My precious baby." I cuddled her in my arms.

I heard the doorbell ring.

It was Pattie, Cynthia, Olivia and Linda.

"Are you okay?" Pattie asked.

"How did you guys-"

"Ritchie told the boys before anyone and the boys told us." Olivia said.

"I'm loosing my mind." I said. "I was going to choose him."

"I'M HO- oh hello." Keith said opening the door. "Are we having a girls only party?"

"Rich and I got a divorce." I said to him

"So you'll marry me?" He said with a smile.

I looked down at the ground. I thought for nearly 8 seconds.

"Yes. Yes I will!" He picked me up twirling me around and giving me a kiss. "Hey I gotta get going though I just came to get something, be home later."

He left and I was with the girls.

"What just happened?" Cynthia said confused.

"I deserve to be happy right?" I asked them.

"Of course." Linda replied.

"I love him."

"Are you sure?"

"I mean I love Ritchie but I can't just tell him to abandon the women he WANTS to marry. Besides Keith and I we have Luna and..."

"And what?" Olivia asked.

I smiled hard.

"I'm kind of pregnant again."

"Wait so you mean to tell me you chose Ritchie and you knew you were pregnant with Keith child?"

"Well no actually."

****

I left Ringo's house disgusted. I made my way to my new house, the Moon house.

The nanny was with Luna and I told her she could go home because I wanted to be alone with Luna.

I guess now was a better time than never. I was late about 4 days, I was never late. I had a pregnancy test in the closet in the bathroom and I took the test.

"Positive."

I sighed. Well I guess it was fate for Ritchie and I to get a divorce.

****

"So you just found out?" Cynthia asked.

"You guys are the first to know."

Someone burst through the door.

"I'm so sorry. I can't do this Amelia I love you, I love you so much."

It was Ritchie.

"Richard I can't, we are divorce now and I'm going marry Keith."

"Please take me back."

"Ritchie-"

"Please I love you so much more than-"