Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Uncovered Memories

*Amelia-Roses POV*

We landed in India Saturday at 7:13 in the morning. We left two days after Brains funeral which was devastating. Julian, Luke and twins were left with Lisa for the time being. It was just Ritchie, Paul, Linda, John, Cynthia, Pattie and I along with some others who came to learn from the great Maharishi.

My hair had grown down to my belly button I haven't cut, aside from regular trims, since my chemo. My hair was a dark brown but I noticed it came back a lighter, a light brown that also got a little bleached from the sun. My hair was left in waves. I wore this white dress and sandals along with flowers around my neck and in my hair. Pattie, Linda and Cynthia dressed the same.

While we went to our first meditation Cynthia wanted me to sit with her, Pattie and Linda, she had something to say to us apparently.

"I don't know how stable John is going to be." Cynthia said.

"What do you mean?" asked Pattie.

"John has gotten" she took a pause "addicted, to drugs and since we can't have any here I'm actually afraid with how he'll hold up."

I didn't say anything. I was devastated for Cynthia and what she had to go through. She loves John, more than he will ever know. But all I kept thinking of was Julian, the poor little boy.

Meditation was starting and we all became silent until after the secession.
---------------

I noticed all the George, Paul an John have been doing is writing songs constantly.

"It's for our album." George said to me while I was sitting across from him in the sand. He was scribbling words on a pad of paper.

"Can I ask you something about John?"

"Okay, go on."

"Is he addicted to drugs."

George stopped writing and had to think.

"He doesn't do it with us a lot if that's what your asking. On occasion but I don't know if it's an addiction."

"Cynthia said John's addicted."

"I've noticed him getting out of the loop. He's been pacing, constantly writing to get something off his mind I see."

"Poor Cynthia. We all know how this is going to end. She loves him more than John will ever know and it frustrates me, sometimes I wonder what if Cynthia didn't get pregnant? Would he of settled down?"

"Maybe not with her."

"What do you mean George?"

"I mean when the first time we met, do you remember?"

****FLASHBACK****

Later that day walking home from the hospital I went to Paul's house he had two other boys there and they were rehearsing, I could hear it from the outside. I knocked on the door.

"Hi Amelia-Rose."

"Hi Mr. McCartney, I can hear Paul has guest but I need to talk to him real quick is that okay?"

"Go right ahead."

I made my way upstairs and into Paul's room.

"Whose this?" One of the boys winked at me.

"Amelia what are you doing here?"

"Uh Paul. Is this your uh band?"

"Yeah meet John and George. Pete is our drummer but he couldn't make it today."