Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Falling Apart

*Amelia-Roses POV*

I was now corner against the brick of his house. He was uncomfortably close. We were face to say.

"What do you say?" Clapton said.

I didn't know what to say and the situation was awkward.

"Stop Eric she's married!" Pattie cried.

He turned around and said "So were you."

"ARE." I yelled in his face. "are, not were."

"You want George not to find out then be my guest and make your way up to the bedroom. Pattie knows the way, she can show you."

"No!" I yelled.

He grabbed my arm tightening his hand with every breath.

"Stop, you're hurting me." I cried

"Let her go!" Pattie cried out. He turned around moving toward Pattie grabbing her upper arm, squeezing it.

"Ow." She cried.

I ran to Eric hitting his shoulder as he turned around backing handing me in the eye. I fell to the ground.

That stood over me and before he could grab me I got up grabbed Pattie's hand and ran to the car, escaping.

I drove Pattie home and then I went home to my house.

"Lisa?" I yelled up to her.

"Yes?" She said walking down the main stairs to the entrance way.

"I'm going to take the twins and Luke to Mrs and Mr. Harrison's." I said as I ran upstairs grabbing the kids and heading to my car. I locked the door behind me and told Lisa to take the day off. I locked the entrance gates and drove to George's parents who I was very close with now that my parents and Elsie were gone.

-----------

I rang the door bell.

"Hello?" Mrs. Harrison answered the door. "Oh my gosh what happened to your eye?"

I touched my bruised eye not realizing the affect the slap had on me.

"Nothing happened I was changing the kid and they hit me in the eye, just an accident."

She seemed to believe it, I didn't show any suspicion.

"Well come in." She said opening the door wider.

"Actually I came to ask you if you could watch the twins and Luke for a while, I brought a bag with everything you'll need."

"Oh okay." I handed her one of the babies and then Mr. Harrison another twin. I asked Luke to be a good little boy and go sit on the living floor and be good for Uncle George's parents.

"Thank you so much." I hugged them goodbye.

I got back in the car and headed over to John's house which he had to himself, Cynthia and Julian were at Cynthia's mums house for the night.

--------

"John!" I cried out.

He came running into the Fourier where I was standing.

"Amelia-Rose what's wrong?" He said worried "what happened to you?"

"Y-You can't tell anyone!" I said out of breath.

"What?" He put his arm over my shoulder leading me to the living room where he sat me down to get calm.

"Pattie came by my house today saying she had an affair-"