Chapter 4

Chapter 4: I'm Sorry

*Amelia's POV*

A week in Paris was paradise. I didn't want to leave. Ritchie and I just sorta forgot about the world. All the problems that have been going on were just, forgotten.

The lads met us at the airport. We walked into the lobby as the boys ran to us.

George hugged Rich and John hugged me and whispered in my ear

"Sooooo? Did you two do it?"

"John!" I yelled in a whispered tone.

"Well, I'm your best friend aren't I? Tell me I must know."

"I'll tell you later." I whispered pulling away from the hug and going on to hug Paul than George.

"Why don't we all head back to my house!" I said to George who was driving us all.

We all headed to my house and I went straight into my room to unpack.

"Knock knock, soooo tell me what's your plan?" John said barging in my room.

"Yes we did." I admitted.

"Oooo, details!?" He said sitting on my bed wanting to gossip like a little girl.

"No!" I laughed.

"Are you going to pretend it's his?"

"I don't know, I really don't. I guess ill wing it?" I said nervously.

"Wing it? Ha! Well do you remember when you were pregnant?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Remember how you showed early? I mean your so tiny and your already starting to get a tiny bump. If I noticed it. He will notice it."

"Well I mean-"

"You gotta make a decision fast. Before something happens." He got up off the bed and headed back to living room.

"Hey can I come in?" Paul said.

"Yeah, just unpacking." I said taking clothes out of my bag sorting everything.

"How was your honeymoon?" He smiled.

"Good. Did you miss us?" I laughed.

"Yeah. So Uhm, what are you going to do about the baby?"

"I don't know uh, maybe take your idea and I mean I already had-"

"I changed my mind." He said.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I said to you last time to have sex with Rich and pretend it's him but I changed my mind. This is my baby, it's not fair to me. Everyone's worried about how Ritchie will find out and all this other stuff but what about me. Your pregnant with my child!" He said angry.

"Paul I didn't know you felt that way I'm sor-"

"We need to talk to Richie."

I was nervous. How was I going to tell him. I went into the living room and within the hour George and John went home, my dad went out and it was just me Rich and Paul.

"Hey Richie we need to talk to you." Paul nervously said.

"Okay. What's up?" He said taking a sip of his drink.

"So you know Uhm, how I lost my memory I sorta thought Paul was uh, my boyfriend and the uh father of the babies we lost." I said looking down playing with my dress.

"....yeah." He say up in his seat and set his drink down paying more attention to what we were saying.

"Uhm." My throat started chocking up and anxiety was setting in. I was ready to cry. Paul looked at me and saw that I just couldn't do it.