SEQUEL: chapter 6

*Amelia-Rose POV*

After Keith's death, after the funeral I stopped seeing Ritchie, I didn't want to talk or look at him for the longest time. I was depressed, sad, unable to go on. I had three young child with him, an infant, infant with his name whenever I would hear from Luna or Francis
"Keith needs you." I would half expect my husband.

It killed me, everyday with the kids at school I would go to his grave, I would go to that apartment, the apartment I made Harry take back that I didn't want anything to do with it.

I missed him.

I, was heartbroken.

Around 1980 I was in healing I was trying to be okay with all that happened. I missed him. But I would have to be okay without him. I would meet up with John Entwistle every so often and we would reminisce about old times and it was nice. It was real nice. My kids, Lukas, Jo and Lee were all older and they were off having their own life, off with their father a lot.

*1980*

I was in England, in my own house that was near the Harrison's estate.

It was a chilly December and it was early in the morning. My phone rang. "Hello?" I answered in a groggy voice.

"Amelia-Rose?"

"Olivia? What's wrong?"

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what? What's going on?"

"It's John, he'd been shot."

"What when?"

"Last night."

"Is he okay? Can we-"

"Come over." She hung up.

I was worried I told the kids Id be back soon and I got in my car and drove as quick as I could.

When I arrived George was sitting on the couch with his hands over his face.

"What's going on?"

George was startled and looked at me.

Olivia came in the room.

"What is going on? Is someone gonna answer me?"

They were afraid, afraid to tell me something. I was just feeling better, getting back on my feet after Keith.

"He didn't make it. Last night he died." Olivia said.

I saw a tear from George's face.

"No, not John. I-I just talked to him he's, he is fine! Oh god, why, why would anyone shoot John Lennon all he wanted was peace, he just wanted no violence." My sobbing turned into a laugh. "He was all about non-violence and he got shot. HA can you believe it, he got shot by something he was against. No this didn't happen."

"Amelia..." Olivia said as she walked slowly to me. She put her hand on my shoulder and I jerked back.

"No! Where is he? I want to see him."

The phone rang and I ran to the phone.

"Hello?" I said as Olivia and George looked shocked at me.

It was Cynthia, she was crying.

"John, oh John- he's gone. He's dead!"

"Stop, no Cynthia he isn't!"

"Yoko called Julien and I to confirm it, to confirm his body." She was sobbing.

"She's lying!"

"Amelia I know this is hard just please don't make it any harder than it has to be."