2. Meeting A Bewitching Lady

~Dae POV~

"Hello boys, I'm Zola. Nice to meet." She said her name and we introduced ourselves.

"I'm Dae." I said, she smiled.
"Young."
"Zelo."
"Him."
"Jong."

"What lovely names. South Korea right." She said, Him nodded with a smile. He was into her.

"Yeah we are. Our friend Yong is too but he's off probably with a that girl." Zelo said but afterwards received a hit on the back of his head. "Oh hey Yong."

"Hey guys so who are you?" He asked her, she smiled.

"I'm Zola." They shook hands then I noticed that the girl wasn't here.

"Where's your lady friend?" I asked him with a smile.

"Don't know. I went to the bathroom and she was gone by the time I came back." He said slightly raising his hands. Something seems off about him, he seems pale. Zola grinned then gasped.

"Oh my look at that." She said taking Yong's left hand. "You've been bewitched." She said in a low, threatening voice.

"What does that mean?" Young ask taking Yong's hand from her.

"It's simple. A witch has put a spell on you and now your hers." She stopped and looked around before leaning in closer. "What did this girl look like? The one that vanished." She asked him.

"Long white hair," Was all he had to say.

"Then it was her. Her name is Ailana and she's a witch that eats the souls of the living. You better be careful not to run into her alone after tonight or she'll eat you." She explained but that wasn't enough we needed to know more.

"Is that all but what's gonna happen now?" I asked her.

"Well you could go to Madam Snake. She's like the magic mother of this city, maybe she can help you." Zola said but something didn't make since and it seemed that Jong thought the same.

"How do you know what it is?" He asked her, she smiled.

"Well I've lived in this city a very long time and you learn a thing or two." She said standing up. "Well it's really late and I have to get home to my kitties. Oh hold on." She wrote on a piece of paper. "Here. This is Madam Snake's address, just ring the bell." She said before leaving. We all watched her, all except Yong. He was looking down at the paper.

"Look she's right it's late and we should be heading back to the hotel. We'll leave early to find this Madam Snake. Come on." I said heading out, it was silence the whole ride back and in gat time I watched as Yong kept looking at his hand. He began touching it with the tip of his finger, like he was tracing something.