9. Joy or Pain

~Zelo POV~

It has been a month since the party, so much has changed. One being the fact that Ailana and Yong are together, I'm happy about it and I can tell they are happy. Ailana can't stay with us all day, every day because she is doing some kind of training for her family. Apparently being as strong as she is, she's called the High Priestess. Meaning that she makes some pretty big decisions about many things. We got the chance to go with her to one meeting, many things were said but only two were passed with Ailana's approval. One being the relationship between her and Yong, the other is what to do about three wolves getting arrested and Ailana said that they need to be released. I noticed that the one thing that wasn't say was what to do about Zola. No one spoke about her or even seemed to be on their minds. I think that it was on their mind but they had many other things to speak about, Zola not being one of them. 

In this month we haven't heard or seen Zola, she was gone. Poof from the world but I could tell that Ailana can still feel her. When Ailana is alone I can tell she's thinking about what might happen if Zola comes back but when she's with Yong or us, she puts on the brightest smile. She and Yong got closer and stronger with each other, I've seen them kiss a few times but no matter where they go. Their always holding hands and staying close to each other. I can tell Yong is happy and if he is then we all are. Ailana too, her family was against it at first but soon after they saw the way they were around each other. And in the end, they agreed. Yong and Ailana became even happier after that because they no longer had to hid they relationship. Fans were even against it at first but after seeing the extremely happy couple, they accepted. They have been so happy, it's so weird. But everyone is happy, so life is turning on the side of joy but we thought of peace too soon.

In that time something has caught the attention of Ailana and her people. Wolves were going missing, poof they gone. Something was happening, though she didn't say it Ailana felt that Zola was behind it. She sent out some special eyes to watch over everything. I think after that we realized that Ailana wasn't just protecting her people but everyone in the world. She is keeping everyone and everything safe from the forces of darkness. Now because of the disappearance of the wolves, Ailana became busier, I could tell that Yong was missing her. He would be a little depressed until he gets a call from her but for the past four days, she hasn't called. Now Yong was in the break room pacing back and worth, his phone laying flat on the table. He was getting worried about her, we all were but if something big really happened we would have noticed something. Just as we all started thinking about bad things that might have happened. Yong's phone went off, scaring the shit out of everyone. Yong practically jumped on the table and grabbed his phone, looking at the icon to see that it was her. He set a little witch hat for her LOL

"Hello, Ailana?" He asked and we listened. But something concerned us when the look on Yong's face changed. We leaned closer to hear slight laughter.

"Hello Yong." It wasn't Ailana but Zola. 

"What have you done?" Yong asked her, putting it on speaker.

"Nothing yet but that won't be the case soon." Zola started laughing again.

"What are you planning?" I asked her, she laughed again.

"Well let's see. First I'm going to watch the look on Yong's face as I take away his woman." Zola was truly evil, Yong was shaking in rage. "Next I'm going to take over the world and rule it as a goddess." Zola sounded serious now. "But right now, I'm about to show my new beautiful self to the world." She was sounding so full of herself, she'll never be like Ailana.

"You were never beautiful and you'll never rule the world, Ailana will stop you." Him said, Zola sounded like a girl seeing a puppy.

"Aw is that Him, how are you? Still have the taste of my boots on your lips?" She started laughing, Him was pissed. We had to hold him back.

"What are you after by talking to us?" Young asked her, she went silent.

"To watch Ailana squirm. Watch everything she's worked hard for come crumbling down around her. Starting with the people she loves so wait for me boys." She hung up the phone, now Yong was very pissed. 

"Damnit!!" Yong was yelling in rage. 

"What are we going to do? Does she have Ailana's phone or something?" Dae asked his brothers.

"I don't know but we have to somehow warn her about what's going to happen," I said, they agreed all but Yong.

"No, we have to remain quiet," Yong said we all were shocked by that.

"Why?" Dae asked him, he turned his back to us.

"Because she knows. I can't explain it to all of you but I can feel that she already knows." He answered us, going over to the window. Opening it and heard him laugh. "She's been listening to the whole time." He said and in came a fox through the window. A white fox with purple glowing eyes. The creature started to glow and change into the one and only Ailana.

Won't be posting for about a month, need time to get new Ideas. School is also killing me but I'll be posting again soon. LOVEYOUGUYS ~MamaJinxx~