15. Forever I Will Love You

~No POV~

After the light was gone and the fight now over, Aliana knew what she had done. She had used to much power that she wasn't going to last long. Yong was still laying on the altar in a slumber like a state. Aliana floats over Yong, looking at him sleep, she started to smile. 

"I'm happy you'll be safe now." She said touching his face her eyes softened as she looked at his face one last time. "Forever I will love you, always." She says before kissing him, letting the rest of her power flow within him. 

The light shined brighter for the last time, consuming everything around them. Then she was gone. The light was gone and so was Aliana. Yong wakes up in a sudden breath. He slowly sat up and looked around, he was in the same forest where he once found Aliana, he sat there as the tears began to fall. He lost her forever, Ailana was gone. Moments later he heard voices as his brothers came running over to him. 

"Yong you alright!" Zelo shouted as he came running over to him. He was still sitting on the ground as they came closer. They stopped when they saw him.

"Ailana?" Him asked Yong, all he did was look down clenching his fists.

"Come on Yong, let's get you home," Jong said while he and Young pulled Yong off the ground. With the help of everyone, they got him back and home. A week after Ailana's death her family held a ceremony for her, Yong and the boys attended. They all returned home, back in South Korean everyone in the media world was wondering what happened but he wouldn't speak to anyone about anything that happened. After what happened to Ailana Yong locked himself inside of his apartment. He didn't want to leave or talk to anyone, he wanted to die so he could be with his love again. He was ready to join her.

The end

NAH!!!!!!!! I'm gonna keep going to continue to read down below

~Yong POV~

As I sat in my room, this empty room of loneliness and death like. I could feel my body slowly shut down as after I stopped eating and sleeping. Only on few occasions did I drink water but it wasn't keeping me fully alive. I was slowly drifting off into a deep slumber as I feel my end coming. I was ready for it, ready for death to take me. Then I felt a warmth engulf my body, it felt like Aliana but she was gone and I can't get her back. As the warmth keeps getting warmer, I slowly opened my eyes when I felt a hand touch my cheeks. I looked up and closed my eyes from the light. I began breathing heavily when I heard it.

"Yong," I heard it, the voice of the woman I love. I open my eyes and see Aliana in front of me. "Yong, can you hear me?" She asked me, I reached out to her and touched her cheek. She closed her eyes and placing her hand on mine.

"This can't be real, I must be dead and you've come for me," I said and watched as she pulled back. She stood up and in seconds I watched as a foot came in contact with my gut. I became slumped over on the floor as she stood in front of me. 

"You are not dying on me damnit! I just got back and the first thing you say to me is that, really!" She was yelling at me, I looked up with wide eyes.

"Aliana?" I weakly asked her, she looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Yong it's me, I'm real and right here." She said as she touched my face and sat on my lap. "It's me," she whispered into my ear as I felt her warmth. I reached out and held onto her, she was real and right here. I was breathing heavily as I held her close to me and we both started crying.

"How?" I asked her. "I felt you vanish from the world so did your family." I was bombing her with questions. She put her finger to my lips.

"Yong I'll explain everything but first," She quickly leaned in and kissed me. We both became hungry for each other, I pulled her closer onto my lap. We pulled back for air.

"I feel like there's a reason for that," I said and she smiled.

"Because I promised to get that bitches taste off your lips," She said and we both smiled. "Now time to return your health." She whispered leaning back and taking a breath. Her hair started glowing brightly as I felt myself return to normal, the way I was a month ago. "Since that's taken care of, I need to explain everything, to everyone." She said slowly standing up but I stopped her.

"Can't we spend more time together, just you and me," I asked her giving her some of the puppy eyes. Can you imagine Yong-guk Bang of BAP giving you the puppy dog eyes? OMG!!! That would be so CUTE!!! I watched her smile and settled back down on my lap. I pulled her closer. "How about we continue that fun morning that was interrupted," I said, she smiled and nodded her head.

Sorry but no bed scenes in my story, I can really come up with any good ideas. I love writing about BAP, I find it so much fun. Hope you enjoyed it too if people like this book than I might make another maybe for BTS. Let me know ~MamaJinxx~