6. Watchful Eyes

~Zelo POV~

After we returned to the studio, everyone was happy to see that Yong was unharmed and safe. We didn't tell anyone about the woman we met or what she really is. I mean I saw what she did with the bear, it completely understood her and listened to her. We were taking a break while some officers asked us what happened, no one could explain it. All Yong said was that he went for a walk and got lost, that was the story we all went with. Afterwards we were sent to the hotel to relax, on the way when we stopped at a red light I looked out the window to see a bird. Nothing like what we have in Korea, this was a big black bird and its eyes were on us. I nudged Yong and had him look out the window. His eyes widened when he saw the birds, they were a bright blue color nothing like other birds. He leaned back in his seat, we got to the hotel and he told us that it wasn't her but someone else. If it wasn't her then who was it, that bird followed us the whole time. Him walked over to the window and found the bird was there, he opened the window to let it in. It flew around the room then started to glow, from a puff of smoke came not the white haired girl they knew but another creature.

"Zola?" Him said as she stood in front of him.

"Hello boys, I'm back. I see you found your friend, that's good but he still has the spell on him." She said frowning.

"Is there anything you can do to help him?" Him asked, he was going crazy for this chick.

"I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do. This is a powerful spell and sadly I'm not as strong." She said looking down like someone had yelled at her.

"Its okay Zola, thank you for telling us." Him said going over to her. He was comforting her, this doesn't seem good. I was getting a bad feeling about her, unlike Ailana. She had a warm feeling about her like she really meant no harm to anyone but Zola, I was getting a whole different feeling.

"So why were you following us?" I asked her, she looked at me.

"To make sure all of you were safe. I heard that he vanished then the rest of you, I was worried about all of you." She said, I can tell what fake tears look like. She was lying about something but she wasn't going to say, also Him didn't want to listen to reason. 

"So you're also a witch too huh." Jong said, not knowing the mistake he made.

"Have you met another witch besides me?" She asked him with a smile. I watched as Yong grow a little defensive, Jong noticed and grow cautious of what he said next.

"Well I don't know if she is or not but she seemed to like calling herself a witch." Jong said, I could hear it in his voice. He was testing her.

"Well then must not be a witch. That or she's just super weak, she must not be the one who placed the spell on him." She said with a smile. "Now I must get going, much to do." She said walking over to the window, Him followed close behind her. Something was definitely wrong with him. "Be good boys, don't want any of you getting hurt." She said before jumping out the window and turning back into a bird. When she was gone, I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"So that's Zola. What a bitch." A voice said that made everyone turn around to find Ailana leaning against the wall in a Halloween costume of a fox. Her white tail looked so real that it seemed to be moving. Her clothes was a white dress that was longer in the back and semi-short in the front. She also wore a hat that hid her ears.

She was hypnotic, especially to Yong

"Ailana." Yong said going over to her, he held onto her hand. He likes her, a lot.

"When did you get in here?" Jong asked her, she smiled.

"I said I would be watching all of you. I couldn't come sooner because I had to pick up my costume from a friend of mine but when I felt a presence I knew it was the one I felt the night of that party." She said walking over to the bed, she sat down and took off one of her shoes. Then when she lifted her dress, we could see these purple markings on her legs then when she looked up her eyes were a different color. A purple color of her eyes made everyone not want to look away. "Is there something on my face?" She asked us, we all looked away.

"Well your eyes are beautiful," Yong said then stopped as she realized what he said. "Well um, I mean we all think their beautiful. Right guys?" He asked us, I smiled and everyone nodded.

"Yeah they are, nothing like before I guess." Dae said with a nervous smile.

"Well I guess I should say thank you for the compliment." She said with a smile. Yong smiled and helped her out of her other shoe, I've never seen him do that for anyone. Ailana blushed deep red as he touched her leg. "So are all of you going to the Grand Samhain Party?" She asked them, they were all confused.

"What party?" Young asked her, she smiled and stood up with a smile.

"Its a Halloween party, the biggest for many creatures. Many people from all around the world are going to be there, you should come since you know two witches." She said, Yong had a goofy smile on his face.

"I'm in." Yong said, we all smiled. "But what are we going to wear?" He asked her, she smiled.

"I think I can help you all out." She said with a wink. She raised her hand and began speaking in some different language. "I call to arms. Soldiers of fun. One by one make them as alive as the sun." She said and the smoke took form. Purple smoke filled the room and around us, when it faded we all wore different clothes.

Dae was a pirate, Zelo was a wizard, Jong looked like a king, Him turned into a ninja, Young became Jason and Yong turned into a wolfman. We all looked at ourselves in amazement, we looked really cool. We were able to sneak away from the hotel room without anyone noticing us, Ailana had a car waiting for us with a driver. We got in, of course Yong was close to Ailana but closer then ever before. There wasn't enough room so..... He was loving the fact that she sat on his lap to make space for everyone. We drove for a while until we reached the party and it was defintaly for the unquie type of person.