18. Releasing The Demons

~Aliana POV~

After everything returned to normal I decided that it was time. I told Yong about my plans and he insisted on coming with me. So after telling my family and the guys about it, we left to head back to the shrine. We parked the car and were greeted by my aunt, she smiled and said that we should stay in the Spring Villa since the last time was ruined. We agreed and walked to the shrine. After getting there Yong stayed back and let me do what I had too. Slowly one by one I released my demons from my body.

After each of them left my body and went to the Land of Ever Lasting, my body started to feel different. Lighter, a little bouncy, and my boobs got a little bigger. Yong didn't even notice but he did notice that my eyes changed from violet to blue. I smiled knowing that he isn't attracted to my body but by me.

When we got back to the Villa a room was set up but we wanted to spend time in the spring. Yong and I were naked and very close to each other. His hands refused to leave me body untouched, he was behind me kissing my neck while touching my breasts. I was moaning from his tough which turned him on even more. I turned my head and kissed him deeply, slightly tugging on his hair, receiving a groan from him. We kept on going and were so close to the doing it in the spring when my aunt got our attention.

"Aliana, you have a phone call from your mother." She said I was breathing heavily.

"Alright I'll be there in a few seconds," I said gearing her walk away was the moment Yong once again attacked my lips as I was on his lap. "Yong I have to answer her," I said but he refused to let me go. "We can continue this when we get back to our room." Is aid and he pulled back.

"Hope you know that you won't be walking tomorrow after I'm done with you." He said making me blush in very deep red. I nodded my head and he let me go but before putting my rob on he spanked my ass. I yelped and turned to him as he was smiling. I shook my head and left to answer the phone.

"Hello mother, is something wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing bad sweety just checking up on you. How was the release?" She asked me.

"It went well, none fought back and." I stopped and held my breath.

"Is everything okay honey?" She asked me, I took a quiet breath.

"Yes mama, everything is fine," But it wasn't because Yong was behind me groping my breasts and kissing my neck. I was trying not to let my mother find out, damnit Yong!!

"Alright, that's all I wanted to know honey. Have a good night honey, tell Yong I said hi and that he shouldn't touch you when you are talking to your mother." She said my mouth was wide open from what she just said.

"Yes mama, I'll tell him. Love you, see you tomorrow." I said hanging up the phone, I looked over at Yong and shook my head. "She knew what you were doing." I said and he froze then we both started laughing. We went to our room and started up from where we left off.