Bonus Chapter #2

~Yong POV~

It's been a month since my birthday, about three weeks since our second honeymoon. Everything in between that time was filled with fun, love, and happiness but now, something is wrong. Aliana has been distant from me like she didn't want me near her. Now Aliana is just gone. She completely vanished one day and I couldn't find her anywhere. I couldn't figure out why she was doing this so I called around. First I asked her aunt, she says that she hadn't seen her. Then I called her brother Alan, he says that she didn't tell him anything. I called her mother next, her mother was freaking out as much as I was. No one knew where Aliana was or why she left in the first place. Now I'm sitting in our apartment trying to piece together pieces of a puzzle. The guys are coming over to comfort me but they'll be asking about Aliana and if I did anything to her that made her leave. I stood up and head to the kitchen. Making myself a sandwich, it made me think of Aliana, everything I did made me think of her. I sat back down and starting eating, I started thinking about how she was acting, nothing seemed off until we came back from our honeymoon. Why would she leave? The doorbell rang and I opened it to find my brothers holding boxes of pizza and ice cream like I was a girl who had gone through a breakup. I didn't find this funny but I let them in any way.

"So anything from her?" Dae asked me eating a slice of pizza.

"No, nothing from her. Her family doesn't know either." I said not touching my food, the guys are worried about me I could tell. The doorbell went off again and we all were confused because everyone was here. I walked over and opened it to find a little old lady in front of me.

"Bang Yong-guk?" She asked I nodded. "Good I found you, I've never been in the city before so I took me a few days to find your address. I come bearing a message." She said holding out an envelope, I took it and opened it. I was confused by this yet very happy.

"What is it, Yong?" Young asked me, I turned around to show I was crying.

"Yong, what is it? Is it Aliana?" Him asked as he came closer to me. I started laughing with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm going to be a father." Was all I said with a smile while everyone else was jaws dropped in shocked from the word father. I looked down at the letter again a small read it out loud.

"Dear Yong, I first want to say that I'm sorry for leaving without not telling you. I thought that something was wrong with me, I left to find answers. Now I'm scared of what you will think, I mean I was terrified when I figured out what was happening to me. So I'll just say the main reason why I left, it's because I'm pregnant. Yes, it's shocking to us both. I first noticed that I was becoming sick and distance from you. So I left to meet a doctor high in the mountains of Peru. I've met him before after my first fight with Zola as a young girl. He did a test and said that I was pregnant. I started crying but I knew that I needed to tell you but I couldn't find the words. I didn't know if you wanted to be a father, so I grow a pair and wrote this letter. Oh and one last thing. The lady that is delivering this letter is the doctors' wife so be nice. And last, I'm coming home," I stopped talking and smiled. I looked at the last and bowed my head.

"Thank you so much for delivering this letter to me," I said she smiled.

"She's a very lovely girl. She'll be a great mother and you a great father." She said bowing her head.

"Do you know when she'll be home?" I asked her, she smiled.

"She's on her way. They had to by plane to get here to Korea but she still has to be careful." She said coming in the apartment.

"Normal woman bearing children can ride planes without worry so why does she have to be careful?" I asked her as she took a seat on the couch.

"Well she's a witch carrying a child, she has to be very careful not to use any magic. Motion sickness is one of them. She'll be fine." She said smiling.

I started to get worried again, the guys were trying to keep me calm. I had the lady stay at the apartment for the night. I slept for only a few hours and the next morning I woke up when I heard someone open the front door. I walked out my room to find the face I was just dreaming about.

"Hello Yong," her voice was like silk, she was an angel sent to me from heaven. I rushed out and hugged her tight, she stayed crying. "I thought you wouldn't want to see me again." She said I pulled back and kisses her with such deep passion.

"I will never stop the urge to see you. You are my angel and now I'm going to have another," I said kneeling down placing my hand on her belly. It was larger than the last time I saw her. I felt the baby kick and I start to smile like a fool. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "I can't wait to see you," I whispered pressing my ear onto her belly, listening to the beating heart inside. I looked up at her. "Do you know the gender? Also, you've only been gone for a month, started acting different two months ago so why is your stomach already this big?" She smiled at my questions.

"One, I don't know yet I was hoping to wait for you to be by my side. And two, I'm a witch. Our pregnancies don't last nine months, while pregnant the mother gives some of her power to her unborn and that in turns speeds up the development of the baby. It won't hurt in fact, it makes our baby stronger and healthier." She explained placing her hand on her belly. "Even in the beginning, I could feel the power inside of me. I can feel your power little one, you'll even become stronger than me." She said smiling I smiled at her. The doctor and his wife stood in silence watching us as they smile.

"Thank you for bring her here." I bowed to him, he nodded his head.

"Well, I couldn't let a first-time mother do this on her own. She needed me there in the past so I'll be here now." He said I smiled. Laying my head on her belly again listening to the beats. I smiled.

It was only a month later when it was time. She was rushed to the hospital with the doctor in front delivering the baby while I was holding her hand. It took four hours for the baby to finally come out, hearing that cry for the first time brought tears to my eyes instantly. A healthy baby girl Eve who has black hair like me and blue eyes like her mother. In the moment of joy, we were happy but that soon change when the doctor said we weren't finished and out came another child. A boy Adam with white hair and dark eyes they were mini versions of us. We held our child for the first time, we both were crying. Aliana was snuggling her daughter than wanted her son too. We both were so happy to now be blessed with two beautiful children. Everyone wanted to see them, hold them but Aliana's mother advised against it. Aliana was a mother now so she was very protective of her babies so much so that she nearly broke Alan's hand when he tried to touch her infants. Her mother said that this was normal for a new mother, especially a mother of twins. I guess that twins were rare in their world so she had to protect them from everyone, even her family. I still loved her.

~Five years later~
After the twins were born they aged like normal kids, they talked and played like any other kid. You wouldn't even think they were the children of a witch. We all lived a happy life, even after all the hell we endured nothing could stop us from loving each other. Nothing could tear us apart, we are together for life. Someone asked me a question, can you love a witch? I thought about everything I went through, everything we did. I smiled and answered, "I can love no one else but the beautiful white-haired witch that I married."