Chapter-1

Hello everyone and here I am updating the very first chapter of my new SS.
And I will my previous book whenever I get time. So let's start this new journey everyone.

All the youngsters(Naksh,Yash,Mishti,Gayu,Kuhu,Nannu,Ananya,Naira,Kartik) has reached the resort to celebrate ananya's birthday. Everyone is in the lobby waiting for their room keys. After 5 minutes, everyone got their keys except for Kartik,naira,Naksh. But naksh also got his key after sometime.
Naksh- naira tum meri keys lelo. Mai tumhari keys le lunga Aur tum thak bhi to gayi hogi naa Aur tum he fresh bhi hona hoga. Isilye tum mera room use kar lo.
Naira-Nahi nahi mujhse zyada to aap thake ho. Aap jaao apne room me rest karo Aur mai yaha wait kar lungi.... Aur mai yaha akeli thodi hu Kartik hai naa mere saath.

Naksh left and Kartik got a call so he went towards the garden to attend the call. Meanwhile, naira got her keys and she left to her room. Naira entered the room and just went to the washroom to freshen up as she had to plan ananya's birthday party.

In the lobby,

Kartik returned after attending the call and he didn't saw naira there.
Kartik-ye naira kaha chali gayi,abhi to yahi thi lagta hai ki usse keys mil gayi Aur vo apne room me chali gayi. Meri keys kyu nahi aayi abhi tak. Mai jaakar manager se puchta hu.

He went to the manager to ask about the keys.
Kartik- abhi tak mujhe meri room ki keys nahi mili hai, mere group ke sab logon ko keys mil gayi hai Aur mujhe abhi tak nahi mili.
Manager(in mind)-lekin Maine to inki wife ko keys dedi this,lekin koi baat nahi hai mai inhe uss room ki spare keys de deta hu.(he thought of naira as his wife cause they were sitting together waiting for their keys.)

Kartik took his keys and went towards the room. Kartik opened the room and just lied down on the bed and putted his earphones on but with a low voice so that if there is a knock on the door so that he can hear it.

Meanwhile,naira came outside wearing a towel. And was shocked to see Kartik on her bed and she screamed so loudly that kartik's earphones went off and Kartik was so shocked to see naira like that. Naira just ran towards the washroom and Kartik also got up from the bed thinking about what just happened.

Naira came out of the washroom wearing a A-line dress and she was hell angry on Kartik. How dare he came inside her room and see her like that.

Naira-kartik tumhari himmat kaise huyi mere room me without permission aane ki. Lekin tum andar aaye kaise Maine door lock kiya tha??

Kartik-naira mujhe to iss room ki keys khud manager ne di hai. Aur mujhe apne hi room me aane ki permission kyu leni hoti....tumhi batao. Mujhe lagta hai yaha bahot bada wala confusion hua hai. Hum dono ko same room ki do keys mil gayi hai. Mai ek kaam karta hun mai kisi dusre room me check in kar lunga. Ye room tumhara hi hai.

Naira nodded and agreed on his decision.

Kartik-vaise sorry naira,Maine tumhe uss condition me dekh liya tha.
Naira-kartik is me tumhari koyi bhi galti nahi hai,ye to misunderstanding ke vajah se huyi hai to tumhe sorry bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.

Kartik nodded and left from there.

Precap: KaIra are drugged and.....

So everyone chapter 1 ends here and do not forget to hit the star button and comment section cause i need 30+ votes on this chapter.