~~||Chapter~20||~~

Hey guys so here I am with the last chapter of this book. The response received on the last chapter was just unbelievable. And I wanna thankyou guys for supporting my guys throughout this journey of 4 months.

Enjoy Reading....

Today naira has to be discharged from the hospital along with her babies. And today only they have to return to India.

First they went to Sarah's house to say goodbye to her and ehsaas.

They reached her house and entered inside while the both the babies started crying.

Kartik told naira to go inside and he will come after calming them down.

Sarah-naira its not fair, tum log itni jaldi vaapas kyu jaa rahe ho... Maine to abhi tak babies ke saath time bhi spend nahi kiya....

Naira-sarah please try to understand... Ek din to mujhe jaana hi tha naa... Aur hum vaapas aayenge naa babies ko unki sarah maasi se milvaane...

Tears started flowing from sarah's eyes but she hid it with her knuckles.

Naira-ab tum ro kyu rahi ho.... Dekh agar tu abhi smile nahi karegi to mai bhi rone lagungi aur kartik ko babies ke saath saath humein bhi chup karana padega...

Listening to this sarah laughed and they both hugged each other...

While kartik came with the babies...

Kartik-dekha naira... Maine kaise inhe chup kara diya...

Naira-accha to ab se jab bhi mere babies royenge to unhe tumhi shaant karaoge...... Aur mai abhi 10 days aur yaha rahungi... Tum babies ke saath india vaapas chale jaao...

Kartik-naira you're joking... Right??

Naira and sarah looked at each other and bursted out laughin'.

Kartik-tum bhi naa naira... Mujhe dara diya...

And soon they left to the airport and after the journey of 14 hours they reached their destination.....

They reached Singhaniya mansion and were standing outside.

Naira-kartik... Main andar kaise jaau... Sab log mujhse gussa honge.... Mai aise hi unhe bina kuch bataye yaha chali gayi...

Kartik-naira... Vo tumhari family hai... Vo tumse gussa nahi honge... Aur agar honge bhi to humare babies ko dekh kar unka saara gussa shaant ho jaayega...

Kartik-i have an idea...!!

He told something in naira's ear and she agreed on that....

Naira took her baby boy in her arms and walked inside...

She stood at the entrance while mishti saw her and screamed with joy..

Mishti-dadi,bua dadi, bhai, gayu di, sab log jaldi aao dekho naira di aa gayi.....

They came and went running towards her... While naira started taking forward steps.

All of them surrounded her and was looking at the baby in her arms who was sleeping...

Mishti-aww kitna cute baby hai naa..

Naira-aap log gussa to nahi ho naa mujhse... Ki..

Naksh-kaisi baat kar rahi hai naira tu... Ab tu vaapas aa gayi naa.... hum bilkul bhi gussa nahi hai tumse....

They were all playing with the baby while kartik also came inside with the baby girl in his arms.

They were so busy adoring the little baby in naira's that they didn't even noticed kartik who was standing at the entrance door...

Kartik-Radhe krishna!!

Everyone looked at him, wished him and then again tilted their heads. But then they just realised that they all just really saw...

And everyone gave a shocking look to kartik.

Kartik came and stood beside naira.

Mishti-hospital waalon ko pata hai naa ki aap vaha se do babies laaye ho... Kyunki agar police aa gayi to....

Naira-ye dono humare hi babies hai....

Kartik-they're twins...

They became very happy and sat in the hall.... And startéd talking to each other....

It was evening and both the babies had slept...

Kartik and went somewhere. And mishti and gayu were taking care of the babies....

Naira-kaha lekar jaa ràhe ho mujhe... Please meri aankhein khol do..

Her eyes were covered with a black cloth...

Kartik-mai khol dunga... Ab bas thodi der....

They reached the place... And kartik opened the car door and took naira outside...

Naira-hum ye kaha aaye hai kartik.. Please bataoge mujhe....

Kartik-tum bas chalte raho... You'll get to know...

They reached there and went inside and then kartik removed the cloth from naira's eyes...

It was their home where they used to live past their marriage...

Everything was still the same, but their were addition of a lots of pictures on the wall. There were all the pictures of them together as enemies, as friends and then as husband and wife.

Kartik-pata hai naira... Tum jab mujhe chod kar chali gayi thi... Tab kitni takleef huyi thi mujhe... Lekin phir bhi umeed nahi chodi maine.... Aur pata nahi kaha kaha dhunda maine tumhe... Kabhi kabhi to aisa lagta tha... Ki mere hi pyaar me koi kami reh gayi hogi.. Ki tum mujhe chod ke chali gayi...

Naira-kartik vo ek bura vakt tha.. Please ab humein vo baatein bhula ke aage badhna chahiye na...

Kartik-lekin tumhe promise karna hoga ki tum ab mujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaaogi....

Naira nodded in no and they hugged  each other.

Naira- I LOVE YOU KARTIK!

Kartik-I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

And they lived happily ever after along with their small family...

THE END