~||Chapter~16||~

Hey guys so here I'm back with another update. & as u guys know that its the exams wala season and I'm also tangled in it. My exams havé ended today. But guys my tablet is damged çompletely so i'm writing this update from my smart phone. But its very hard to write in it such a long chapter. So guys please keep voting and commenting. I think the next one will be delayed.

Naira took Kartik inside the house and made him lay on the sofa as he was very dizzy because of the cold. Naira brought the heater to him and was rubbing his hands continuously and was crying seeing him in this condition. She thinks that it is only because of her. Then, sarah came and was shocked to see the scenario in front of her.

Sarah-ye kartik ko kya hua naira.... Aur tum ro kyu rahi ho.

Naira(crying)-ye sab meri vajah se hua hai... Dekho naa sarah kya ho gaya hai kartik ko...

Sarah-naira tum ro mat... Mai abhi kartik ke liye kadha laati hu...

Sarah went in the kitchen. Kartik slowly opened his eyes and saw naira infront of him and smiled. Kartik wiped naira's tears and signed naira to smile. Naira smiled and sarah brought the kadha. Kartik stood and sat on the sofa and took the kadha.

Sarah-ab kaisa feel ho raha hai aapko... I'm sorry ki kal maine aapko andar aane nshi diya aur meri vajah se aapki ye haalat ho gayi...

Kartik-aapko sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai.... Vaise bhi aap kisi anjaan insaan ko thode hi apne ghar me aane dengi....

Sarah left as she received a video call from her husband. Kartik and naira were alone there. Naira stood up and started to go but kartik held her hand and told her to sit with him.

Naira-dekho kartik tum mujhe promise karo ki aaj ke baad se tum apne aap ko iss tarah se kabhi hurt nahi karoge aur vo bhi kisi stupid kaaran se.....

Kartik-ok!! I promise you ki mai tumhe apne saath vaapas le kar jaaunga.....

Naira-mai nahi chal sakti tumhare saath kartik...

Kartik-kyu naira..... Kyu nahi chal sakti tum mere saath???

Naira was about to say something while kartik's phone rang. He took out his phone from his pocket. It was tanya's call. He picked it up.

Kartik-ha tanya....

Naira was shocked to hear tanya's name from kartik.

Kartik-kyu call kiya tumne...

Tanya-kyu call kiya..?? Tum raat bhar se kaha gayab ho kartik... Pata hai kitni pareshaan ho gayi thi mai.... Tumne ek baar bhi call nahi kiya.. Vaise tum abhi ho kaha...

Kartik.-vo tanya mai naira ke paas hu...

Tanya(shocked+angry)- kya..??? Tumhe naira mil gayi.... Aur tum uske paas kya kar rahe ho... Kya vo tumhare saath chalne ko tayyar hai..??

Kartik was about to say something but his phone battery became dead and tanya was hell angry that how could he reach naira... She started throwing the things kept on the hotel table and broke the mirror with a the ash tray.

Tanya(like a psycho)- mai kisi bhi haalat me naira ko mujhse mere kartik ko chinne nahi dungi... Ab mujhe apni chaal chalni padegi... And she thought of something.

Kartik, naira and sarah went to shopping with each other. And sarah and kartik became good friends. They shared a great brother-sister bond. Whike tanya also came to the same market and started searching for kartik. But a british man came running towards her and hugged her tightly.

Tanya-hey who are you..??? Why did you hugged me... Just get the hell off me....

The man broke the hug and held tanya by her shoulders.

Man-oh my love!!!!  My Rosita.... Where were you.... I searched for you everywhere... But i didnt found you.... But why are you not recognizing me.... I'm your love Fonzie...!!

Tanya-listen!!! I dont know you.... Maybe you misunderstood something ... I'm not your rosita.... I'm Tanya... I dont even live here... I'm a tourist... I'm from India...

Fonzie-i know you are only my Rosita and now i will never let you go... Please forgive me for what i did....

Tanya(in mind)-ab mai is paagal se peecha kaise chudaau... Agar late hua to kartik yaha se chala jaayega aur mera plan fail ho jaayega....  "Idea"!!!

Tanya-look fonzie there's your Rosita behind you....

He looked back and tanya ran from there but the man csme running behind her and was shouting " Rosita.... Rosita... Whike running she saw kartik in the perfume shop and came running inside to kartik.

Kartik-tanya tum bhaag kyu rahi ho.. Kya hua tumhe...

Tanya-vo kartik mere peeche vo.... Mere peeche vo....

While the man came there and started shouting again as he saw tanya.

Tanya-oh no!!! Ye phir se aa gaya..... Kartik mai abhi jaati hu... Tum please mujhe aaj shaam ko hotel me milna..... Ok bye....

And tanya ran from there....

Kartik, naira and sarah have shoppéd together and naira and sarah left to their home and kartik left to the hotel.

It was evening whike naira saw a couple with their baby and naira becsme overwhelmed seeing them and naira and sarah went to home.

While kartik was in his hotel room while he heard a knock on the door. He went there and opened it. It was tanya who had a bear bottle in her hand and was trembling.

Kartik-tanya tumhe kya hua hai
.. Tum aise kyu ladkhada rahi ho....

Tanya-mujhe tumse kuch kehna ha8 kartik...

Kartik-tanya tumne pi rakhi hai.... Hum kal subah baat karenge abhi tum jaakar apne room me so jaao....

Tanya pushed herself on his chest and closed the door. But did not locked it.

Tanya-maine kaha naa ki mujhe abhi baat karni hai to karni hai......

Kartik didnt say anything as she was acting very weird.

Tanya hugged him tightly making kartik auspicious. She broke the hug and started moving her thumb across his lips.

Tanya-pata hai kartik how much i've waited for you and how i have craved for you from so many years....

Kartik-ye kya kar rahi ho tum tanya.... Tum hosh me nahi ho...

Tanya-mai bilkul hosh me hu...

She started unbuttoning him and opened his shirt completely and started kissing him madly but he immedietly broke he kiss and shouted on tanya.

Kartik-ye sab kya hai tanya....

Tanya-i want you kartik.... Please mujhse dur mat jaao...

While she pushed him on the bed and laid herself on him....

Kartik-no tanya i cant do this.... I can't betray naira.... I dont love you.... And i will never cross my limits.....

While the door opened with a click and it was nàira. She was just shocked to see the scenario in front of her eyes and just broke completely. Kartik pushed Tanya and went to naira. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Kartik-dekho naira jaisa tum samajh rahi ho vaisa kuch nahi hai.... Vo tanya to bas.....

Naira-mujhe kuch nahi sunna... Mai jaa rahi hu.....

And naira left while kartik wore his shirt and and came running behind naira....

Naira wiping her tears sat in the car and left.....

Precap-Tanya's truth is out.....!!!!!

Hey guys it was very hard to type but i did it... So guys please do jot forget to vote and comment.... Desired votes are 70+ otherwise no update....