||Chapter ~14||

Hey guys so as promised I'm updating the fourteenth chapter today. I don't know what problems some of the readers are facing reading the entire story.But the response received was very good. So I expect this chain to be continued.... And today this SS has completed 1 month...

Today is kartik's flight to Cape Town. Naitik's plan got cancelled because of his heart  problem and doctor has suggested not to travel for such a long distance. So Kartik forced naitik not to go and told he will be there...he will find his naira at any cost. Kartik is packing his luggage to go while the doorbell rang. It was Tanya.

Kartik-tanya tum itni subah yaha kya kar rahi ho..... Do you want anything....

Tanya(in mind)-i want you Kartik....but you don't pay attention to me and you always ignore me....

Kartik-kaha kho gayi..... Andar aao.... I'll bring a coffee for you....

She came out of her thought and stepped inside. The entire drawing hall's wall was decorated with naira's pictures which made Tanya fume in anger. She went inside the bedroom and saw the open suitcase and all of his stuff outside.... Kartik entered with her coffee.

Tanya-kartik tum kahi jaa rahe ho kya....

Kartik-ha vo aaj meri cape town ki flight hai shaam ko 5 baje...

Tanya-lekin Kartik achanak se tumhara cape town ka plan kaise ban gaya....

Kartik-tanya tumhe pata hai meri naira cape town me hai... Mai usse vaapas laane jaa raha hu...

Tanya was just shocked listening to him... And just become very angry....

Tanya(panicking)-lekin Kartik...vo to tumhe chod ke chali gayi naa.... To fir tum usse dhund kar apna time kyu waste kar rahe ho..... Tumhe move on kar lena chahiye.... Ussne sirf tumhe dukh diya hai aur kuch nahi.... Aur tum fir bhi....

Kartik-tanya tum bhul rahi ho ki tum meri wife ke baare me baat kar rahi ho... So talk with respect Aur vo ab tak meri wife hai.... Humara divorce nahi hua hai.... Aur mai jaanta hu usse....uss ne move on nahi kiya hoga..... Mujhe uss se baat kiye chain nahi milega.... Isliye mujhe kisi bhi haalat me usse dhundna hoga....

Tanya-to phir mai bhi chalungi tumhare saath Kartik.... Mai bhi usse dhundne me tumhari help karungi.....

Kartik-lekin Tanya tumhe ye sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...mai khud dhund lunga usse....

Tanya-aise kaise zaroorat nahi hai.... I'm your best friend naa.... To itna to hak banta hai naa mera ki mai tumhari help kar saku..... Ab kuch nahi, I'm coming with you and that's final.... Mai abhi apne manager ko keh ke tickets book karvati hu....

Kartik agreed to her and Tanya left from there and told Kartik that she also has to do the packing, so she should go.... Tanya sat in her car and smiled a devil's smile...

Tanya(in mind)- tumhe kya lagta hai Kartik ki mai vaha tumhari help kar ne aa rahi hu... Mai to vaha tumhe uss se dur karne ke liye aa rahi hu...mai kisi bhi haalat me tumhe uss se milne nahi dungi...... Aur jab naira Kartik ko nahi milegi... Tab mai uss se shaadi karungi Aur mera sapna pura hoga...

In Cape Town, naira and Sarah were sitting on the couch and chatting.

Sarah-pata hai naira..... Jab ehsaas chota tha naa...Tab mujhe usse samajhne me bahot problem hoti thi... Usse kab bhukh lagi hai... Usse kab walk par jaana hai... I had no idea of anything.... I was just confused about everything... Lekin phir dheere dheere mai khud hi samajh gayi.... Kyunki ek bacche ko uski maa se zyaada koi nahi samajh sakta....

Naira-pata hai Sarah mujhe bhi thodi nervousness ho rahi hai... Ki mai apne baby ka dhyaan kaise rakhungi.... Mai to bahot careless hu.... Agar mai uska dhyaan nahi rakh paayi to....

Sarah-aise kaise nahi rakh paayegi.... I know you'll be a great mom to your child....

While Sarah's phone rang. It was Sarah's husband who was living in Virginia that time because of his work. He frequently visited them.And Sarah lives in Cape Town with her son and naira.

Sarah-hello..armaan kaise ho aap... Aap cape town kab aa rahe ho....

Armaan-Sarah vo I'm sorry mai iss month ghar nahi aa paunga.... Mujhe bahot kaam hai yaha.... Aur kaam itna hai ki iss month kisi bhi employee ko chutti Lena allowed nahi hai... Otherwise i 'll loose my job.

Sarah-lekin armaan ye to galat hai naa.... Pata hai ehsaas kitna miss karta hai aapko.... He'll be so disappointed listening to this.....

Armaan-Ehsaas ko meri taraf se sorry keh dena.. Sarah but what can I do...

Sarah-accha koi baat nahi hai... Take care of yourself... I love you....

She disconnected the call.

Naira-to armaan iss baar ghar nahi aa rahe.... Koi baat nahi unhe kaam karne do hum teeno yaha enjoy karengey...aaj ehsaas ke friend ki birthday party hai... To we have to go there... Aur Kal se ehsaas ka camp shuru ho raha hai... That means ki he'll be out for 10 days.

Sarah-to hum Kal se enjoy karenge...

Naira-tomorrow we'll go shopping and then we will have lunch....

Sarah-that's not a bad idea.... We will follow this routine only....

Here,Kartik and Tanya have boarded the flight for Cape Town. Kartik is eagerly waiting to reach there... Tanya is just hoping that her plan gets successful...and Kartik doesn't get to meet naira. After a journey of 16 hours,the flight landed in Cape Town. Kartik and Tanya left for the hotel. They bought two separate rooms and checked inside the hotel. Kartik and tanya got ready to meet Edward. Edward has called them at the fruit market only where he saw naira few days ago. May be they would get a clue from that place.

They reached the fruit market and met Edward. Edward took them to the shop where naira was standing... Kartik opened his phone and showed naira's picture.

Kartik-have you seen this girl around here.....

Shopkeeper-yaa she comes here frequently to buy groceries.... And her friend regularly visits this place....

Kartik-do you know anything that where she lives or any contact number....

Shopkeeper-I don't have any of that.... But I know one thing...... She visits the Indian temple everyday which is near only and she buys fruits from here only....

Kartik-and her friend.....she comes here regularly naa... Does she have a fix time or something....

Shopkeeper-I think that she'll be here any minute....cause comes here only at this time... If you wanna meet her you can wait here....

Kartik agreed but then Tanya saw a group of performers performing some music.... She became excited and dragged Kartik with her to there..... It was a full crowded place....

Naira and Sarah came there but they did not went to the fruit place. But they went inside a bakery. They bought a cake and came inside. Kartik was turning that side so he didn't saw naira. Sarah left her purse inside so she again went inside and naira was standing there alone.... Kartik turned his head and saw naira. He just panicked left tanya's hand and started running to her but... It was a full crowded place so he was facing difficulty in reaching there.... But till Kartik reached there naira had left from there. He just became so angry that how could he miss her.... But then he thought that he can interrogate someone in the Indian Temple she visits....

Precap:Naira meets Kartik. Tanya's plan starts.

So guys do not forget to hit the star button and comment section for this chapter.