||Chapter~18||

Hey guys so here i'm back with an another update and the response was amazing on the last chapter. And i hope u guys had a blast on the new year.

Kartik was walking angrily in the hallway of the hotel thinking of what tanya did to him and naira. He reached the hotel room and found a drunk tanya sleeping and seeing her he just boiled with anger and took a step to wake her up but then he thought of something and stopped. He took out his phone and called someone.

In the morning, Tanya woke up with a strong headache and remembered the last night.

Tanya-kal naira ne to sab dekh liya tha aur vo gusse me yaha se chali gayi thi..... Iska matlab ki mera plan sucessful ho gaya..... Yess!!! Ab kartik sirf mera hai.... Sirf mera....

She squealed in excitement and started dancing.... But then her phone rang... It was kartik's call.... She picked it up...

Tanya-kartik tum kaha ho.... Itti subah subah....

Kartik cutted her off in the middle and said...

Kartik-tanya kya tum aaj mujhse lunch date pe mil sakti ho...

Tanya(excited)-yaa sure.... Mai zaroor aaungi...

Saying this kartik cutted the call.

Kartik-i hope ki mera plan successful ho jaaye...

Tanya got ready and excitedly went to the restaurant dreaming of her and kartik...

Tanya reached the restaurant and went to kartik who was sitting on the corner table...

Tanya-dekha kartik maine kaha tha naa ki naira tumhare saath nahi jaayegi... Vo tumse pyaar nahi karti... She was very selfish.... Aur vo baccha i dont think ki tumhara hai.... Vo sirf tumse sympathy gain karne ke liye ye sab drama kar rahi thi... I told u not to trust her.... Lekin tumne meri baat nahi maani... Accha chodo... Tumhe pata to chal gaya ki tum mujhse pyaar karte ho.... Kisi aur se nahi....

Kartik(fueled in anger)-enough...!!!!  Enough is enough... Bahot bakwaas kar li tumne meri naira ke baare me... Ek bhi shabd mat nikalna apne muh se meri biwi aur mere hone waale bacche ke khilaf... Tumhara saara khel khatm ho gaya hai samjhi.... Mujhe tumhari saari sacchai pata chal gayi hai... Is liye mere saamne ye sab drama mat karna....

Then he called someone...

Kartik-uncle....

And the person who entered made tanya shocked to the core... It was Tanya's dad whom kartik had told everything about her deed...

He came there and gave her a tight slap....

Tanya's dad-kya kar diya tumne tanya... Kisi ka basa basaya ghar tod diya... Aur tumhe iss baat par bilkul bhi sharm nahi aa rahi..... Kya yahi parvarish di thi maine tumhe... Ki tum apne swaarth ke liye kisi aur ka ghar tod dogi... Vo to kartik ne mujhe tumhari saari harkaton ke baare me bata diya..... Varna pata nahi tum aur kya kar baithti....

He went to kartik and joined hands in front of him and apologised for his daughter's deeds. And soon tanya and her father left from there.....

Kartik became relieved and thought that he should go to naira and convince her... So he took his car and left...

In Sarah's' house,

Sarah-i'm so sorry naira... Aaj mai tumhare saath doctor's appointment pe nahi aa paaungi... Aaj mujhe ehsaas ke camp jaana hai.... To tumhe aaj akele hi jaana padega...

Naira-arrey isme sorry ki kya baat hai.. Mai koi bacchi thode hi naa hu... Mai vaha akele chali jaaungi....

But then kartik entered and said...

Kartik-mai hu naa... Mai le kar jaaunga naira ko doctor ke paas....

Naira-no thanks... Mai khud chali jaaungi... Aapko mere liye takleef uthane ki zaroorat nahi hai...

Sarah-please naira... Tu chali jaa na kartik ke sath.... Please mere liye....

Naira-tu naa hamesha mujhe emotional blackmail karti hai... Accha thik hai chali jaaungi mai.... Kartik ke sath....

And kartik signed a thankyou to sarah and she accepted it...

And kartik and naira left to the clinic...

They reached the clinic and went inside doctor's cabin...

Dr. Greene-oh hi naira... How are you.. And who is this man with you....

Naira-actually dr. He is my... He is my...

Kartik-i'm her husband doctor... I didnt attended any of the appointments because i was busy with my work in india... But now i've come back...

Dr. Greene-so no problem... Naira would you just lay on the stretcher for the examining....

And naira laid there with kartik's help and the doctor examined naira...

Dr. Greene-mr. Kartik do you wanna hear your baby's heartbeat...

Kartik-yes ofcourse...!!

Dr. Gave him the stethoscope and kartik could hear the little heartbeat and he just became very happy and  looked at naira and naira also smiled looking at him....

Precap- "Mall dance for naira... "

So guys keep voting and commenting.... Desired votes are 75+