~~||Chapter~19||~~

So guys here i am with the second lkast chapter of the story and the response was great on the last chapter updated. Those were all beneath my expectations and i praised it very much. So my story is about to end and i just wanna tell you guys that it has been a great journey throughout. And sorry for the late update... So guys lets start with the chapter....

Its a new day in Cape Town and today kartik has to take naira shopping. She has to shop for some clothes and groceries for home. They both went to the shopping mall together. There was a dance fest going on in the lobby where all the dancers were performing and naira and kartik went inside a shop. While a girl seeing kartik came there...

Girl-hey..!!! I'm in a big problem sir... Can u please help me... My dance partner has been lost somewhere and it's very important for me to perform.... So could you please help me..?? I promise you it will just take 2 minutes.. Please please...

Kartik-yaa sure.. I'll help you..!!!

And he went with the girl...

And here naira was searching for him.

Naira-ye kartik kaha chala gaya..??

She took the shopping bags with her and went outside and saw kartik with the girl and became very angry. Their dance was over they both went off stage and naira angrily went towards them.

Kartik was talking with the girl and was smiling and suddenly the full angry naira staring at them. So he went towards her..

Kartik-vo naira... That girl needed help from me... Isliye mai..

Naira-uske saath chipak ke dance kar rahe the hai naa....

Kartik-naira tum jaisa soch rahi ho vaisa...

Naira-vaisa hi hai.. Yaha mai itne bhaari shopping bags utha rahi hu aur tum... Actually sab ladies sahi kehti hai... All men are the same... I hate you...

And she throwed the shopping bags on the floor and started to go...

But some ladies stopped naira's way and she looked behind...

And...

(After the video thing )

They broke the hug and both were teary eyed smiling at each other...

Kartik-naira ab hum india vaapas chalte hai... Humarí family humara intezaar kar rahi hai.. Aur pata hai kitna miss kiya unhone tumhe aur..

While naira felt something and stopped smiling...

Naira-kartikkk...... My... Water... broke...

Kartik-whattt!!?? Lekin ab mai kya karu....

Naira(sweating)-idiot mujhe hospital leke chalo... Aah... Bahot dard ho raha hai...

Kartik-ok... Ok.. Chalo....

He took naira to car with his support and drove towards the hospital... In the way he had called sarah and sarah was also coming to the hospital...

They reached the hospital and the helpers made naira sit on the wheel chair and took her to the changing room...

While the whole time kartik was very worried for naira...

They brought naira outside changed into the hospital clothes and took her to the labour room....

They took her inside and the doctor came out.

Doctor-only her husband is allowed to come inside... Cause it will be very difficult for her... So you can come to calm her down...

Kartik-ya doctor i'll come...

Kartik also changed into the hospital clothes and went inside with the doctor... Where naira was crying in pain... So he went towards naira...

Kartik-is it hurting so much..???

Naira(sarcastically)-nahi... Nahi mujhe to bahot maza aa raha hai.... Dikh nahi raha tumhe ki mujhe kitna dard ho raha hai...

Doctor-i think you should start pushing now...

Kartik took naira's hand in his and naira started pushing....

Kartik-naira come on you can do it....

But naira couldn't do it... And stopped..

Doctor-you need to push... Come on... Push...

Kartik-naira please himmat mat haaro.... You can do it...

And with much vigour she started doing it again...

Doctor-ok... I can see the head now... Just one more push and that's it...

Listening to this kartik smiled and there it was...

Doctor-It's a boy...

Naira calmed a little and looked at her baby who was crying and was covered with blood...

Kartik-see naira.... You did it... Here's our baby... Now you can relax..

Doctor-dont be so relaxed.. Cause the another one will be along in a few secónds...

Kartik and naira together-whattt!!???

Doctor-you guys knew that she is carrying twins.  Right????

Kartik-naira.. Do you knew that..???

Naira-they never told me straight... But.... They did mention about two heartbeats... Uska matlab ye tha...

Doctor-u need to push cause the crowning is about to start...

So naira pushed and the head came out...

And there she was..

Doctor-congratulations... Its a girl..!!!

Kartik-now we got one for each... Thankyou so much naira.... For such a wonderful gift..

And he kissed her forehead..

The doctor handed the girl baby to kartik and the boy to naira.

And they both smiled at them....

So guys the chapter ends here and i know that i'm late but forgive me... Please vote and comment for this one. The target is 80+.