Chapter~10

Hey guys and here is the tenth chapter of this story and I hope you guys like it like you did the last two chapters. And the response was just beyond everything. So guys keep tuned it.

Today is the most important day of kartik's life. Today is his meeting with the clients to whom he had applied for the collaboration. They always kept an eye on Kartik whenever he was in the office. They will judge his hard work from this only. Kartik is just hoping that he gets the merger as this merger will decide his career. If he fails in this merger,then he will lose all the reputation in the entire business industry. He'll be blacklisted. So he was very nervous about it.

Naira was in the kitchen making breakfast and Kartik was getting ready in front of the mirror and was struggling with his tie because of tension. Then naira came there with tea in her hands and saw him struggling with the tie. She kept the tea on the side table and went towards him. She turned him and started correcting his tie.

Naira-itna tension lete hi kyu ho... Ki apni tie pehenna bhi bhul jaao...

Kartik-kya kar naira....ye merger bahot important hai mere liye..... Agar ye mujhe nahi mila to.....

Naira-aise kaise nahi milega....aakhir itni mehnat Jo ki hai tumne inn do mahino me... Sab kuch accha hi hoga.....

Kartik-i hope so.....

She gave him the tea and started to go but her head started spinning and she was about to fall while Kartik held her.

Kartik-kya hua naira tumhe achanak se chakkar kaise aa gaya....

Naira-pata nahi kartik.....kuch dinon se aisa hi ho raha hai.... Aur achanak se Mann bhi michalta hai mera... Pata nahi kya problem hai...

Kartik-toh phir tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya.... Hum abhi doctor ke paas chalte hai....

Naira-kartik tum chinta mat karo....Maine blood test karvaya hai Aur reports aaj aa Jayengi...tab hi pata chale ga.. Kya hua hai mujhe....

Kartik-ok.... lekin reports aate hi tum call karogi mujhe...

Naira-accha baba kar dungi call mai tumhe.... Ab tum jaldi se breakfast karo Aur office jaao varna tum late ho jaaoge.....

Kartik had the breakfast and started to go but before leaving he told naira to rest and do not do any hard work... Naira agreed to him and Kartik left.. Kartik reached office and started preparing for his presentation and took a look at the sitting arrangements and the projector on which the presentation was to be showed. The clients reached the office and they praised the arrangements. Kartik started showing them his presentation. And they were discussing it with one another. And then,the presentation ended.

Kartik-so gentlemen..what have you decided....??

They were still discussing and were looking towards kartik.Finally,Their discussion ended and they gave a full-and-final look to Kartik.

Man1- Mr.Kartik your presentation was fantastic and we were looking for this type of presentation from so many days. But...

Kartik-but...what sir???

Man2-mr.Kartik we have decided that.....

The scene shifts to naira. Naira has went to the vegetable market to buy some of the groceries and vegetables for home. While returning,a little boy of around 3-4 years,came running towards naira and his behind her and clutched her dupatta tightly.

Naira-kya baat hai baby...aap daur kyu rahe the..... Aur aapki Mumma kaha hai.....

Boy-aunty mujhe please bacha lo....mujhe uss doggy se darr lag raha hai...

She saw the dog who was sitting at a corner and just smiled at him

Naira-accha beta..mai aapko vo area cross kara dungi... Bas aap panick mat karna...

The little boy came in front and clutched naira's hand tightly and just smiled at his cuteness. They crossed that area and the little boy sighed.

Boy-thankyou aunty!!! Meri help karne ke liye...

Naira-your welcome beta....aapka naam kya hai... Aur aapki Mumma kaha hai....

Boy-mera naam rohit hai....Aur mumma vaha uss shop me hai...

Naira saw his mom who was busy shopping.

Rohit-accha aunty mai jaata hu varna meri Mumma daantegi ki mai unhe bina bataye yaha aa gaya.....

And he running left to her Mumma. And naira just went awe on his cuteness...

Naira-kitna cute tha naa ye baccha..... Chote bacche kitne innocent Aur cute hote hai naa... Aur unki skin kitni soft hoti hai naa.... Kaash mere paas bhi ek.....

Then she realized what she said and slightly blushed. She left from there. She reached home and called on kartik's phone to ask about the meeting but it remained switched off and she was just worried that she will get the merger or not. But then the door bell rang and she opened the door. It was a courier man.

Courier man-ma'm mai Dr.batra path labs se aaya hu.... Mujhe naira goenka ki test reports deliver karni thi....

Naira-jii mai hi hu naira goenka....aap mujhe reports de dijiye...

He gave the envelope to naira and left. She closed the door and tore the envelope and was about to take the reports out but then her phone rang...she kept the envelope on the centre table.... She picked the phone up and it was kartik's call.

Naira-kitni der se try kar rahi thi Kartik mai tumhara phone... Aur tum ho ki phone band karke baithe ho....pata hai kitni chinta ho rahi thi mujhe...

Kartik-accha accha sorry...... Vo mai meeting me tha... Isliye mera phone off tha....

Naira-accha chodo ye sab.....Aur batao ki meeting kaisi gayi.... Did you get the merger...

Kartik-vo naira......vo mujhe...

Naira-vo vo kya kar rahe ho.... Batao naa kya hua....

Kartik(excitingly)-naira unhe humara presentation bahot pasand aaya.... Aur humara merger successful raha.... Mai bata nahi sakta naira... Ki mai kitna khush hu...aaj unhone ek success party throw ki hai jiss me hum dono invited hai Aur Kal press conference hai jisme official announcement ho jaayegi humare merger ki.... Aur naira tum please raat ko ready rehna... I'll come to pick you up.....

Naira agreed and went to do some work and she forgot to check the reports... In the evening Kartik and naira both went to the party together and were welcomed by the clients. They rose a toast for Kartik but both Kartik and naira didn't had it....

And then it was the time for dance but Kartik denied naira to dance as she was not feeling today and dancing worsen her situation but naira forced him to dance with her. While dancing naira again started spinning and was about to fall but Kartik stopped her and took her to the corner.

Kartik-maine kaha tha naa naira ki tum dance mat karo.. Lekin tum meri baat sunogi thodi.... Aur tumne kaha tha naa ki tumhari reports aane waali hai... Kyu nahi aayi abhi tak...

Naira-kartik reports aa gayi hai... Lekin mai unhe padhna bhul gayi... I'm sorry...

Kartik-tum bhi naa naira.....

And soon they left for home.....

Precap:Naira opened the reports.... And kartik's PRESS conference....

So guys do not forget to hit the star button and comment section as I'm not sure that I'll update tomorrow.... If the voting are 35+ then only I'll update....