Chapter~8

Hello people and here I'm writing the eighth chapter of the story and I hope you guys like it very well. And thank you for the response received on the last chapter. I was free these three days so I updated regularly and guys the story is about to get more interesting. So keep tuned to it.

Its 5 in the morning.Naira woke up and saw Kartik sleeping peacefully. She just smiled seeing him sleep. She stood up from the bed and went towards him who was sleeping on the couch. His comforter was down and he was feeling cold. She raised the comforter above him and left. She freshened up and changed into an elegant pink saree that was suiting her very well.

She went towards the kitchen. Every ingredients were present there that she would require. So she first planned to prepare the breakfast and then she will do the cleaning of the house. She made kartik's favourite breakfast and kept it on the dining table. Then she started cleaning the house.

Kartik woke up and didn't found naira on the bed. He then saw the time it was 8 in the morning. He noticed the entire bedroom clean and all the things were at their right place. He came outside and saw the entire house clean and perfect and naira was sleeping on the sofa in the sitting position. He smiled at her cuteness. So he didn't disturb her sleep and went to freshen up. He came out and naira was still sleeping.

He went to the kitchen and noticed all the breakfast laid on the dining table. They were all his favourite. He made tea for both of them. He took the tea and went to naira.

Kartik-naira uth jaao... Good morning.....

Naira(sleepy voice with a smile)- good morning!!!!

Kartik-naira ye chai pi lo Aur breakfast kar lo.... Humein singhaniya house bhi jaana hai pagpheron ke liye.....

Naira(woke up with a jerk)- oh no!! Kartik mai so gayi.... I'm so sorry...tumhe chai khud se banani padi.... Kitni stupid hu naa mai....

Kartik-tumhe sorry bolne ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai....tumhe already Kal ki thakaan thi Aur usme bhi tumne subah uthkar Saara kaam kiya.... Isliye thodi der ke liye aankh lag gayi hogi....

Naira nodded her head to him. They had their tea and breakfast and had a little chat. After that ,they left for singhaniya house. Kartik opened the car's door for naira as a gentleman and made her feel comfortable. Naira was overwhelmed seeing his this sweet and gentle gesture towards her. Naira believed that she will always be comfortable with Kartik.

Kartik stopped the car at a sweet shop and went inside while naira was sitting in the car. While naira saw chandu crossing the road and is going inside a guest house.

Naira-ye chandu yaha udaipur me kya kar raha hai..... Ye jail se bahar kab aaya...ye rishikesh se yaha kya karne aaya hoga..... Khair chodo mujhe kya vo bhi kare....

Kartik came and they left for singhaniya house. They reached there and everyone gave them a warm welcome. Naira hugged everyone and started talking to them. After that gayu dragged her to her room to have a private talk. And Kartik was sitting in the hall talking to naksh and naitik.

Till then naitik's phone started to ring and he went on a corner to attend the call. It was that resort's manager whom he had asked to help him find about the person who had made Kartik and naira's MMS.

Naitik- manager sahab aapko kuch pata chala uss aadmi ke baare me????

Manager-sir humein uska naam to nahi pata lekin uski image CCTV camera me record ho gayi.... Agar aap chahe to vo recording yaha aakar dekh sakte hai...

Naitik-mai vaha aaunga... Uss insaan ka milna bahot zaroori hai humare liye.... Aakhir kya dushmani rahi hogi uski naira ke saath ki usne naira ke sath aisa kiya.... Mai abhi thodi der me vaha aa raha hu...

While naira and Kartik both were listening to him from the back.... Naitik explained them everything about the recording. Then naira also started forcing him that she will also go with him. She can help them if she can recognize the person. Kartik also decided to go with them. They didn't told anything to the family members as they would panic hearing this. So they silently left for the resort.

In the entire journey,naira was just thinking who it could be.....or why he did this to her..... they reached the resort in the evening and naira was worrying whole the time.... While kartik pacified her not to worry as he will get the punishment for his deed.

The manager took them to the camera room and started showing them the recordings. They didn't get a right clue but then the manager showed them the recording of the person whom was asking about naira on the reception. They cannot see his face as his face was hidden with a cloth but in the next recording he opened his cloth and it was revealed to be chandu-naira's old foe. Naiar was just shocked seeing him.

Naira-kartik ye to chandu hai Jisse Maine rishikesh me arrest karaya tha....

Kartik-naira tum janti ho isse.... Iska matlab Hume isse dhundne ke liye rishikesh jaana padega....

Naira-nahi Kartik Maine isse aaj hi udaipur me dekha tha.... Usse jab tak uske paise nahi mil jaate tab tak vo shehar chod kar nahi jaa sakta... To hum usse aasani se pakad paayenge....

They agreed to her. They took a copy of the recording and left from there. In the mid way,naitik received a call by him that where he has to keep the money. He asked him to bring the money in a park and leave immediately.

Naitik called the police so that they can capture him when he comes to take the money.

Naitik went to the park and left the money there. Naira and Kartik were hiding behind the trees with the police. Chandu came to take the money while the police caught him from behind and took him to the police station.

The police asked to reveal everything that why did he did this to naira. Then he said that he had to complete his revenge from naira that's why he spiked her drink but to his dismay,both Kartik and naira were intoxicated. He had to complete his revenge anyway.

Naira slapped him hard an the police took him under custody. And Kartik pacified naira.

Precap:2 months leap.Closer!!!

And here this one ends and guys do vote and comment on this chapter.