Chapter~7

Hello everyone and here I'm updating a new chapter today as I was free. So I thought of writing a new chapter. Thank you everyone for the response and comments. And just keep tuned to it.

10 days had been passed. All these days were very blissful as they were naira's few last days as "Naira Singhaniya". All the rituals and functions passed very well and were full of some happy and sad moments.... Kartik has still not confessed his feelings to Naira.. He had decided that at first he will have to give naira some space and then take a step ahead. As naira must be given time to adjust herself as his wife. But he also strongly believed that one day naira will also feel the same way he feels for her.

The wedding day has arrived and was naira was very nervous like all the to-be-brides. But still didn't show her nervousness to anyone. She was still confused about her feelings for him. He was still her best friend,with whom she was going to spend her entire life. But a strong feeling always occupied her that she will be happy with Kartik.

Its evening time and in both the houses,the preparations are being rushed and the both the bride and groom are getting ready with people surrounding them. Kartik was getting ready with Shaurya and Nannu surrounding him helping him tying the turban on his head.

Here in singhaniya house,naira is also getting ready surrounded by Gayu, mishti, karishma. They were just praising her for how beautiful she was looking... And naira just smiled as a reply to their complement. Gayu,karishma and mishti left from there. Naira stood up and walked towards the window of her room. As if she can see her mother from there. Naira then turned and was shocked to see Akshara standing there. She cannot believe her eyes and started crying. She just ran and hugged her.

Naira(crying)- Mumma kaha chali gayi thi aap mujhe chod ke..... Pata hai mai aapko kitna miss rahi thi.... Vo bhi aaj ke din...pata hai kitni ghabrahat ho rahi hai mujhe...

Akshara-shh...shh... Naira rote nahi beta.... Vo bhi aaj ke din...aaj to tumhari shaadi hai naa.... Tumhe to khush hona chahiye....

Naira-mumma mai khush hu....lekin pata nahi kyu ek ajeeb si ghabrahat si ho rahi hai...

Akshara-beta to isme Rone vali kya baat hai..... Aisi ghabrahat shadi se pehle sab ko hoti hai.... Lekin humein ye maan ke khush rehna chahiye ki Kal se humari zindagi ki nayi shuruat hone waali..... Aur humein itna pyaar karne waala jeevan sathi Milne waala hai... To phir dukh kis baat ka.....

Naira-mumma lekin mai usse pyaar nahi karti....vo to sirf mera ek accha dost tha.... Aur mai to ye shaadi papa Aur bhai ki Khushi ke liye kar rahi hu... Mujhe to lag raha hai ki mai uski life barbaad kar rahi hu....

Akshara-beta tumhe aisa sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai.... Mujhe pata hai ke Kartik ke Mann me kya hai Aur vo tumhe humesha khush rakhega. Thodi koshish to tumhe bhi karni hogi iss rishte me khush rehne ke liye... Aur mujhe yakeen hai ki yahi rishta aage jaa kar pyaar me badal jaayega....

Naira-mai aapse vaada karti hu.... Ki mai apne rishte ko sacche Mann se nibhaungi....

While akshara just disappeared from there and naira just realised that she just had a vision of akshara. But now she wiped her tears off and realised that why she had this vision.

Till the baraat has arrived with band-baaja in front of the gate. All were dancing while Kartik was sitting in the flower decorated car. He stepped out of the car and was just looking like a prince. Everybody along with him went towards the main door where all the singhaniyas were standing to welcome them.

Devyani took aarti of Kartik and applied kumkum to his forehead. He was about to enter while gayu stopped him.

Gayu-aise kaise jijaji.... Abhi to badi nani ne aapki naak khichi hi nahi.... Bina naak khichaye huye....entry nahi milegi aapko...

Kartik- OK OK khichiye meri naak... Lekin dheere se...

All of them laughed at the scenario and devyani pulled his nose. After they entered the house and Kartik sat on the wedding couch and his eyes were just looking for naira. But he had to keep patience as it was just a question of few more hours. After that she will be only his forever.

Now his wait was over,Naira was coming downstairs with gayu and mishti and was looking breathtaking. The whole time Kartik was just staring at her beauty.... She came down and the whole time her eyes were down. Gayu and mishti left her. And naitik came to her and got teary eyed seeing her but hid it and started walking towards the stage with her. Naira went up on the stage and stood in front of Kartik. Her eyes were still down. The entire time Kartik was just mesmerized by her beauty.... Gayu and varsha bought the garlands and they exchanged putted them in each other's neck.

After sometime,they took 7 vows together. Kartik applied sindur to her head and tied mangalsutra on her neck which made naira a little nostalgic but she remembered akshara's words every time....

And now it was the time of bidaai. But this moment also passed with mixed delicate emotions. Naira left with Kartik in his car to her new home. Where rajshree was already there to welcome naira in her new house.

They entered the house and it was beautifully decorated. Naira kicked the rice kalash slowly and entered the house. The furnitures were all of her choice and taste. She was just overwhelmed seeing the arrangements.

After performing the rituals,rajshree left from there leaving them alone.

Naira entered her bedroom and it was beautifully decorated with flowers which made her remember the night that changed her whole life completely. She got a little tensed seeing that.

Kartik-naira tum bed pe so jaao.... Mai yahi couch pe so jaaunga....

Naira just agreed to him and realise that how he is such a nice person. Then she will also have to spell all her efforts to make her marriage succesful as she has promised her mother.

Precap: The first day after marriage. "Chandu" the culprit.