Chapter-2

Hello everyone and here I'm with the second chapter of this story. And the response is going good actually.

This chapter starts in the banquet hall where naira is planning ananya's birthday party. She is instructing the works how to do the lightings and all. Kartik also reached there and went towards her.

Kartik-Naira tum mujhse abhi tak gussa to nahi ho, Jo abhi upar hua uske kaaran.

Naira-Kartik,tum paagal ho kya,Maine kaha tha naa ki isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai,vo sirf ek misunderstanding thi....

Kartik- OK! OK! Vaise tum yaha kya kar rahi ho,tumhe to apne room merest karna chahiye tha...

Naira- party shaam ko hi hai,Aur saari preparations baaki hai,rest karne ka time bilkul bhi nahi hai...

Kartik-accha to mai bhi tumhari help karta hun. Aise decorations jaldi ho jaayengi.

Whereas, Chandu (naira's old enemy) who was following them from Udaipur itself has checked in to the same resort in which naira is staying. He was following her to take revenge from naira because she had sent him to jail for his bad deeds. He interrogated the manager about naira and the manager told him that she has came in a group with all her brothers and sisters to celebrate her sister's birthday. And she by herself is planning the party in the banquet hall.

Chandu went towards the banquet hall and saw both naira and Kartik from a distance so that they cannot see them. he asked one of the workers every details of the party and while interrogating he found a trick to trap naira and gave the worker some money to execute his plan.

Its evening and time for the party. Everyone gathered in the banquet hall except of naira. They praised the decorations and naira's taste.

Ananya- ye decorations to bahot acchi hai lekin itni acchi decorations karne vali hai  kaha????

Yash- pata nahi Di abhi thodi der pehle to yahi thi,pata nahi kaha chali gayi.

Naksh- Vo to Kartik ke saath thi, Aur kartik to yaha aa chuka hai...mai Kartik se jaakar puchta hu ki naira kahan hai....

Naksh went towards Kartik.

Naksh- kartik , naira to tumhare saath thi naa,tumhe to pata hoga ki vo kaha hai...

Till then naira entered the hall wearing a beautiful western gown.

Kartik- lo aa gayi naira...
Naksh went to naira.

Naksh- naira tu kaha chali gayi thi,hum sab kitna dhund rahe the tumhe...

Naira- vo bhai, mujhe manager se kuch kaam tha isilye mai unse hi Milne gayi thi....

Ananya- accha to chalo hum sab cake cut karte hai ab to naira bhi aa gayi hai.

Ananya cutted the cake and fed naira,naksh and Kartik with her hands. A song played and everyone danced on the song.

While,chandu was watching everything hiding behind the pillar.
The waiter came there with mocktails and served everyone. He gave naira a different mock tail as per plan and left from there. Naira found it unusual but ignored it.

Naira half drank it and she left her glass on the table cause ananya was calling her but it was strong enough to make naira lose her senses.

While Kartik came from behind and drank that juice which was spiked and was for naira.
After sometime,naira's head started spinning and she was not able to stand on her own. Naira told naksh that she is so tired and sleepy and is going to her room to sleep. Naksh agreed and naira left from there.

While Kartik was feeling the same way and he also left towards his room. But in the midway he saw naira was not able to stand on her own and was about to fall but Kartik catched her in his arms and didn't let her fall.

Kartik (trembling)- Naira tumhe kya hua hai,tum thik se chal kyu nahi paa rahi ho....

Naira (trembling)- pata nahi kya ho gaya hai mujhe....

Naira found her keys but was not able to open it. Kartik snatched her keys and opened the door and naira just started running in the room and spilled some juice kept on the table on herself making her dress getting dirty.

Kartik- naira tum ye kya kar rahi ho, dekho puri dress kharab kar li...

But naira was not paying attention to him and was minding her own statics.
But,Kartik catched her.
Kartik- naira jaao washroom me jaakar khud ko saaf karo.

Naira(smiling)- nahi mai akele nahi jaaungi,tum bhi chalo mere saath.
Kartik- OK OK mai bhi chalta hu tumhare saath...

They had left the door open from where chandu sneaked into the room.

Chandu- array!!iss Kartik ki vajah se pura plan fail ho gaya mera...lekin isne bhi to vo drink piya tha....iska matlab ki usse bhi nasha chadha hoga..

While they came out of the washroom and chandu ran and hide behind the bed.

And now Kartik was also behaving like a kid. Naira was standing with her arms on kartik's chest.

Kartik(smiling)- naira pata hai mujhe itne dinon se tumse kuch kehna hai...lekin mujhe kehne ki himmat nahi huyi kyunki mai tumhari dosti nahi khona chahta tha.....

Naira(smiling)- batao naa kya kehna hai tumhe mujhse....

Kartik- vo.....vo.......naira mai tumse.... Vo mai tumse......

Naira- batao naa kya kehna hai tum he....

Kartik- vo naira mai tumse bahot pyaar karta hu.. Utna ki aaj tak kabhi kisi ne tumse nahi kiya hoga....

Naira(laughing)- Kartik pata hai tum naa ek no. Ke budhu ho....agar tum mujhse pyaar karte ho to tumhe kehne ki himmat bhi honi chahiye...Aur  batao agar tumse pehle kisi Aur ne mujhe propose kar diya hota to meri to usse shaadi ho jaati Aur tum to dekhte reh jaate...

Kartik (angrily)- jaan se maar dunga usse Jo tumhare paas bhi aayega...

Naira(smiling)-itna pyaar karte ho tum mujhe...

Kartik nodded positively.

While chandu was taking pictures of them to blackmail them...

Kartik's foot slept and he felled on naira and now both of them were looking on each other romantically but Kartik just realized what happened and he stood up and was about to left but naira pulled his arm and he again felled on naira. They were so lost in each other so they didn't notice chandu who walked outside the room and shutted the door...

Chandu outside the room -itni photos kaafi hai in dono ko badnaam karne me liye...ab tu dekh Tina urf ”naira” mai tera kya haal karta hu...tune jail pahochaya tha naa mujhe. Ab dekh tere saath kya kya hota hai..

While inside the room, naira's lips were just a bit away from his so that they can feel each other's breath. And with no time, they started kissing and after sometime naira  pulled the comforter above them and they became one soul that night...

Precap: The photos has reached the Singhaniyas.

And this was the longest chapter I had ever written(1190 words). So please do not forget to  hit the star button and the comment section for this chapter....