Chapter~13

Hey guys i dont know what was happening from the last few days with my wattpad app. It was completely not working.... So I thought of using Chrome but chrome erased my entire story and updated only some of the lines.... But now I think the problem is sorted.... So here I'm updating the thirteenth chapter.

8 months leap...

Kartik has become a very successful business man from the past months and has just lost all his happiness. He works all day like a machine and is all alone. He is just living with naira's memories. He still can't understand that why did she did this to him??? But he still believes that one day naira will return to him and has not lost all his hope. Kartik is also suffering from some medical problems from the past few months cause skips his meal and does not get enough sleep. And if sometimes he skips his medicines...his condition worsens... The singhaniyas even offered him to stay with them but he denied and he chose to live alone. Tanya tried to get close to him... But Kartik didn't understood it as a signal to woo. He thought that this was only a friendly gesture of hers.

In Cape Town,South Africa

A mansion is shown and there is a name plate outside on the main gate which says “THE KHAN'S”. Inside a boy of 4-5 years is running in the hall and his mother was running behind him with a glass of milk in her hands.

Lady-Ehsaas beta....please ruk jaao....please apna milk finish karlo.... Mumma is also very tired running behind you....

Ehsaas-Mom Maine kaha naa ki I just hate milk.....lekin phir bhi aap mujhe dudh peene ke liye force kar rahi hai....

Lady-but beta....this milk will give you energy and it will keep you healthy.....

Ehsaas-no means no.... Mai dudh nahi piunga.....

But then a pregnant lady came from upstairs carefully(yaa guys its naira). After seeing her,ehsaas happily ran towards her and held her hands tightly....

Ehsaas-see naa naira (he calls naira from her name only).... Mom mujhe dudh peene ko force kar rahi.... Vo bhi jab mujhe nahi peena....

Naira-but... Mom is forcing you for your well being only naa beta... So you should also value your Mumma naa.... Come on be a good boy..... Finish your milk....

Ehsaas finished his milk and naira and the lady were smiling at him. After finishing it, he ran outside to play.... The lady went towards her....

Lady-thankyou so much naira.....usse dudh peene ke liye manane ko.... Varna to ye meri baat kabhi nahi sunta.... Lekin pata nahi vo tumhari baatein itni aasaani se kaise maan leta hai... Pata nahi agar tu nahi hoti.... To mera kya hota....

Naira-thankyou to mujhe kehna chahiye Sarah tumhe....agar tum nahi hoti to pata nahi kya hota mera.... Thank you so much....

Sarah-allah!! Koyi samjhao iss ladki ko ki mai apni bachpan ki best friend ki help kaise nahi karti....vo bhi tab jab vo khud Mumma banne vaali hai..... Ab ye sab baatein chod Aur chal breakfast kar le.... Tumhari medicine Ka time hone waala hai....

Naira-accha chalo.... Aur uske baad Hume checkup ke liye bhi jaana hai....

They sat on the dining table. Sarah started serving the breakfast and nair started peeling and cutting the apples.

Sarah-naira tum rehne do... Mai kar lungi.... Tum aaram se baitho...

Naira-saara kaam to tumhi karti ho naa.... Mujhe kuch to karne do...

Sarah-naira mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai... Can I say it....

Naira-haa kaho naa... Ye koi puchne waali baat hai....