Chapter~11

So guys here is the eleventh chapter of this ss. My wattpad was not working from past 5-6 hours and I was also not able to see my notifications. But now I think the problem is solved... The response was just beyond my expectations and just keep voting on my story guys....

It's morning and Kartik is getting ready for office and he also has to prepare for press conference that is tomorrow. He is in a very good mood cause he got the biggest deal of his life. He is very happy about it. But only one thing was pending.... That was naira's confession for him. He was just eagerly waiting for it. He knew that naira also feels the same way he feels for her... But is not able to speak...

He sat on the couch on which he sleeps at night and started reading his file. But suddenly the legs of the couch started shaking and with no time they broke down due to which Kartik fell down and lied on the floor. And just screamed cause it hurted his back. And hearing to his scream,naira came inside and saw him lying on the floor.

Kartik-owwww!!!!

Naira running went towards him and pulled him up and made him lay on the bed.

Naira-kartik tum gir kaise gaye.....

Kartik(in pain)-tumhe dikh nahi raha.... Vo couch pata nahi achanak se kaise gir gaya.... Kal raat tak to thik tha....

Naira-kartik Maine tumhe pehle hi kaha tha....ki uss couch pe mat sona uske legs dhile ho gaye hai.... Phir bhi tum uspe soye jiske kaaran uske legs aur kamzor ho gaye...Aur abhi tum uspe fir se baithe to vo couch gir hi gaya....

Kartik-naira tumhe mujhe pehle batana chahiye tha naa....oooww!!!! Kitna dard ho raha hai mujhe.....

Naira just bursted into laughter at him which made Kartik mysterious.

Kartik-ek to tumhare husband ko chot lagi hai usse itna dard ho raha hai Aur ek tum ho Jo zor zor se Hans rahi ho...

Naira(laughing)-isliye husbands ko apni wife ki baat sunni chahiye.... Agar meri baat suni hoti to chot lagti hi nahi....

Kartik-accha chodo tumhara hasna ho gaya ho to tum please ointment laga sakti ho mujhe.....

Naira-ok! OK! Lati hu.....

She applied ointment to him and fed him the breakfast. She told him to not to go to office as his back was paining but he denied and went to office. Naira did all the household chores while she received a call from bua dadi. She picked her phone up and received the call.

Naira-kaise ho bua dadi aap... Itne dinon ke baad call kiya aap ne...

Bua dadi-hum sab to thik hai chori.... Tu bata tu kaisi hai...

Naira-mai Aur Kartik dono hi thik hai... Aap bataiye aap ne call kyu kiya....

Bua dadi-maine thaare ko ek Puja ke baare me batane vaaste phone kiya hai.... Vo humare pandit ji ne thaare ko aaj ke din ek Puja karne ko kaha hai.... Mai chahti hu ki tu abhi jaake vo Puja karle....

Bua dadi explained her how to do the Puja and naira agreed to her.

Naira-accha bua dadi... Mai mandir jaa kar abhi Puja karke aati hu...

She cutted the call and went to the mandir with a Puja plate in her hands. She performed the Puja and was leaving while a priest stopped her.

Pandit ji-beta Hume aap apni thaali se thoda sa prasad de dijiye....

Naira took out the prasad from her plate while the pandit ji was mysteriously looking at her. She gave him the prasad and touched his feet. But he kept giving her the mysterious look.

Naira-kya hua pandit ji...??

Pandit ji-aaj tumhari zindagi badalne waali hai... Tumhe bahot badi Khushi Milne waali hai... Lekin har Khushi zyada der tak nahi tikti... Vaisa hi kuch tumhare saath hone waala hai.... Tum kisi apne se dur hone waali ho....bhagwaan tumhe iss se ladne ki taakat de....

And without saying anything he left from there. While naira was just confused that what he said and didn't pay much attention to it and went home. She didn't know that this will change into a truth one day....

When she reached home,she again started feeling nausea. She felt that she cannot take it anymore and she ran to washroom and puked.... She came out of the washroom. Then she remembered that she hasn't checked the reports yet and went to the hall. She sat on the sofa and took the reports in her hands and just hoped that everything is fine. She opened the paper and started reading it.

Naira (reading with normal voice)- Blood Sugar-Normal

WBCs-normal

RBCs-normal

Platelets-normal

Culture test-normal

Diabetes-NEGATIVE

Thyroid-NEGATIVE

Pregnancy--POSITIVE

Malaria- Negative

Y Cells-norm...

Then she realized what she read and just become shocked and numb. Then the flashbacks of that drunk night started playing in her mind. But she stood up and walked carefully to her bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. And putted her hand on her stomach.

Naira-kya sach me mai..... Lekin reports me galat thodi naa likha hoga... Isliye meri tabyat bigad rahi thi itne dinon se....

But then she smiled and felt like she was at the top of the world. She was going to become a mother. She will have a baby of her own. She wished for it. And now it was fulfilled. She decided to call Kartik and tell about this good news....she picked her phone up and called him....he picks up the phone....

Kartik-haa naira.... Bolo kya hai...

Naira-kartik vo meri reports aa gayi hai.... Aur usme likha hai ki mai....

Kartik-haan naira batao.. Tum kya....

Naira-kartik vo mai...

Till then kartik's secretary came and called him urgently as there was something wrong with the presentation.

Kartik-accha naira.... Mai ghar aa kar baat karta hu... Abhi bahot important kaam hai...

Naira-lekin Kartik...

He hurriedly cutted the call and naira decided to tell him when he'll return in the night. She was very excited about it and was wondering how will he react that he was going to become a father soon.... She just can't wait....

Precap: Kartik's press conference. A blunder misunderstanding...!!!

So guys do not forget to hit the star button and comment section for this chapter. As I'm not sure that I'll accurately update tomorrow.