Chapter~5

Hello everyone and here is the fifth chapter of this ss. And the response for the last chapter was amazing. And please guys keep voting on both my stories.

It's a skip of 1 week and today is KaIra's engagement and their wedding is after 10 days.....During these 10 days all the other rituals and rasams will be performed..... In this whole week, Kartik was out of town for some professional work and has returned only a day before engagement......Their were no conversations between kartik and naira this entire week.....Whenever he called naira,they always talked a little and was always interrupted by any of the family member either it was karishma,mishti or Gayu cause.....They always kept a eye on her and whenever she asked about this interruption,they only said that it is a custom that no bride or groom talks or meet before marriage and it's also adventure and fun.

Preparations are going on in full swing and naksh is in the hall instructing the workers their chores. He is hoping everything goes well and according to plan. So that this special day for naira is always memorable.

Naksh-arrey!!!bhaiya ye flowers stage ke peeche lagenge yaha main door pe nahi.....Aur bhaiya thoda jaldi kariye....zyada time nahi bacha hai engagement me......

Then,Naitik came there,

Naitik-naksh itni chinta mat karo...sab kuch acche se ho jayega.... Mujhe pata hai ki tum apni behen se bahot pyaar karte ho..... Uski Khushi ke liye subah se yaha lage ho taaki uski life ka sabse important din bahot special ho....

Naksh agreed and naitik left from there and naksh resumed his work.

In Maheshwari House,

Rajshree and Varsha were busy preparing the shagun that has to be taken to Singhaniya house as Kartik was like a family member to them and they have decided to stand as his family in the wedding as Kartik didn't have a family...

Kartik came there and was overwhelmed looking at their love and affection towards him.

Kartik- aapko ye sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai aunty.....mai kar lunga ye Sab.....aap jaakar rest kariye.....

Rajshree-beta tum baar baar Hume ye ehsaas kyu dilate ho ki hum tumhare apne nahi hai....Aur tumhe humaari zaroorat nahi hai...