Chapter~12

Hey guys and here is the twelfth chapter of the story and the response is getting great day by day. So guys this chapter will might be heartbreaking for you guys but Twist to banta hai naa. So guys keep tuned.

Its night and naira is eagerly waiting for Kartik to come home. She was going to give him the best gift of life. She was just wondering that how would he react hearing this. She has arranged all the things very well and prepared his favourite food. She just can't wait for the moment to come.

Its 9 PM and she heard the car's honk and took a look at the window. And it was Kartik. She was very excited. Kartik came upstairs and she opened the door. He was very tired and took a step inside. He handed his suitcase to naira and started loosening his tie.

Naira- So how was your day.... Bahot thake huye lag rahe ho....

Kartik-pucho mat naira.... Today was the most tiring day ever.

Naira-oh... Mai tumhara dinner serve karti hu tum fresh ho kar aa jaao.....

Kartik-naira mai bahot thaka hua hu.... Please tum mera dinner bedroom me hi le aaogi...

Naira agreed and went into the kitchen and Kartik went to the bedroom. Naira served his food and took it to the bedroom. She entered in the bedroom with the dinner in her hands and saw Kartik sleeping in sitting position on the bed. She went to him and smiled at him. She opened his socks and shoes and made him lay on the bed correctly and raised the comforter over him. She decide to tell him tomorrow as he was very tired and it was not okay to wake him up.... She had her dinner and went to sleep. She kept her head on his chest and encircled her arms around him.

In the morning,naira woke up and didn't found Kartik beside her. She stood up and went to the hall and was kartik was also not there. She found a note stuck on the fridge...

Note:-
Sorry tumhe bina bataye jaa raha hu.... Lekin aaj bahot important day hai mere liye Aur mai chahta hu ki Jo gift maine tumhare liye bedroom me rakha hai tum vahi pehen ke aaj yaha aao.... Car will be ready for you outside on time.....

She read the note and become disappointed but she decided that she tell him today itself at any cost.

Its evening and naira has gotten ready into a beautiful net white saree gifted by Kartik. Her was bend into a juda with white mogra flowers surrounding it... She was just looking breathtaking.

The car has also arrived and naira left for the press conference place.

Naira reached there and everyone was complementing her for her beauty. But Kartik has still not came there. She was waiting for him badly.. Naira sat on the chair in second row in front of the stage... While Tanya(kartik's friend) along with some girls came there eyeing naira there.

Kartik came there with the investers and went directly to the stage..... Naira was sitting on the chair and smiled seeing Kartik. Kartik also passed a glare at her from the stage and Tanya seeing this became very irritated. The media started questing Kartik and clients about the project. While Tanya and her friends came where naira was sitting and were acting like they had not noticed her.

Girl1-kitna accha hai naa ki ye merger Kartik ko mil gaya,iss merger ke vajah se dekhna Kartik ka business bahot accha hoga....

Tanya-hoga to sahi lekin....pichle 2 months me Kartik ne do isse bhi bade mergers ko thukra diya.... Aur vo bhi pata hai kyu apni wife ki vajah se....

Girl-apni wife ke vajah se??

Tanya-ha kyunki un do mergers ki demand thi ki sirf Kartik ko ye shehar chod kar abroad settle hona padega... Lekin vo apni wife ko kaise chod sakta tha.... Isliye ussne mergers ko thukra diya ussne... Do you how much he has lost....Aur ye merger bhi usse sirf half pay karega..... Uski issi shart ke kaaran...

Girl-to phir...

Tanya-uski wife....pata nahi ussne into jaldi shaadi kyu karli....aage chalkar tum dekhna uski shaadi hi uski barbaadi ka sabse bada kaaran banegi...Aur kisi bhi business ko successful banane ke liye kaafi mehnat lagti hai.... Aur agar uske results hi acche naa aaye to phir kya fayda...

Girl-aur Maine to suna hai....ki Kartik ne arrange marriage ki hai Aur vo bhi apne hi boss ki beti se.... Mujhe to lagta hai ki ussne shaadi sirf apne boss ke vajah se ki hogi.... Varna jisne abhi business ki shuruat bhi nahi ki vo shaadi kaise karega Aur vo bhi arranged....

Tanya-aur tum dekhna ek time aisa aayega ki usse apni wife Aur business me choose Karna padega.... Aur vo apni wife ko hi choose karega... Aur uski saari mehnat barbaad ho jaayegi.......Maine dekha hai ki uska kaam hi uska sabse bada passion hai Aur agar usse vo chhin gaya to...... Agar uski wife apne husband se thoda bhi pyaar karti hoti naa.... To usse chod ke chali jaati....taaki uske husband ki life uske vajah se kharab naa ho....

Naira was listening to everything and became very upset. Tears were rolling down her eyes and she suddenly left from there. While Tanya and her friend clapped their hands together as their plan was successful. She took a cab and went to home. She reached home and went to her bedroom and started crying loudly. All the things that Tanya said was hovering in her mind that has broke her completely. But then she thought that Kartik has did so much for her,so now its her time to do something for him. She decided that she has to go away from him if she wants him to stay happy. Her heart was not giving her permission for this but she had to do it.

She hurriedly packed her bags and putted a photo frame of Kartik in her bag and left. She took a cab and left to the airport. While Kartik was continuously calling her as he didn't saw her there. He asked everyone there about her but didn't got anything. He asked the security guard about her so he told him that she left from there about an hour ago in a cab.

While naira was sitting in the sitting area at the airport. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. She herself cannot decide that where will she go and where would she live.... But then she remembered something and wiped her tears off.

Till Kartik went to home and unlocked the door of the house. He called for naira but there was only silence. He went inside the bedroom and opened the wardrobe. There were no clothes and stuffs of naira there. He became hell worried that where would she had gone. But then he found a note on the table.

Note:-

Kartik mai tumse bahot dur jaa rahi hu....Aur vaapas nahi aaungi...tum please apna dhyaan rakhna..... Please dont hate me kyunki mai Jo bhi kar rahi hu.... Sab tumhare liye hi kar rahi hu.... Mai tumhari kaamyabi ka kaaran banna chahti hu naa ki tumhari barbaadi ka kaaran.... Isliye please forgive me...

Kartik was just hell shocked after reading that note. He just broke down and cannot understand why did she leave suddenly.... There was no reason for her to do this... He immediately took his car keys and searched her everywhere but couldn't find anything. He went to singhaniya house and told them everything and showed them the note. They also become very worried about it as naira has also not told them anything.

While naira boarded the flight for the destination she had chosen and just hoped that her this decision won't affect anyone... The only thing she knew that she has to be happy for the life growing inside her.....

Precap:8 months leap. Naira is in Cape Town.

So guys this chapter ends here and please do vote and comment on this chapter. This chapter is a very long one...(1380 words).