Chapter~9

Hey everyone and here is the Sunday bonanza and this chapter is a long one. And the response for the last chapter was just very overwhelming and was beyond my expectations. So here is the most awaited chapter.

Its a skip of 2 months. In these months KaIra had develop a strong bond with each other. Naira and Kartik Both are very happy in their own small livelihood. Naira has also started feeling for Kartik but is not able to recognize her own feelings and hence,is confused.

Kartik has built his own identity in the business industry and has left the job at Singhaniya's. But still the most important deal that will decide the whole career of Kartik is still pending to owe. He is spelling his full efforts to develop his business. Naira is also helping him in this project cause its very important for both of them.

Its noon and naira has went to give her blood sample for her checkup cause she is not feeling well from some days. She always throws up and feels dizzy without any reason,so she thought of a checkup would help. She has didnt told kartik cause he will worry unnecessaryily.

Today is a party at kartik's college friend's house and both Kartik and naira are invited. He has told naira to get ready in the evening,he will directly come from the office and will pick her up. Naira changed into a beautiful black gown and she was looking just so fabulous.

Kartik reached home with a rose bukay in his hands to cheer his lady up. He unlocked the door and went inside. Naira was standing in front of the mirror and was combing her hair. He was just mesmerized seeing her beauty. He praised naira for her beauty and handed her the flowers and they together left for the party.

They reached the venue and entered together with their hands locked in each other's. Kartik's friends gave them a very warm welcome. While a girl sitting at the bar was silently watching them. Kartik introduced naira to his friends and their wives. Naira indulged in a chat with the ladies. While the girl eyeing Kartik alone went towards him.

Girl-itni jaldi bhul gaye Kartik tum mujhe....mere hi notes ko copy kar ke to tum  exams me pass hote the... Aur aaj tum mujhe hi bhul gaye......

Kartik-tum Tanya ho naa.... Mai tumhe kaise bhul sakta hu.... College me kitni help ki thi tumne meri...

Tanya-so would you like to dance with me....

Kartik-actually Tanya mai yaha apni wife ke saath aaya hu... Agar mai tumhare saath dance karunga Aur uske saath nahi to she'll feel left out....

Then naira came to them.

Naira-kisne kaha ki I'll feel left out.... Aap dono dance kar sakte ho...

Tanya-dekha Kartik ab to tumhari wife ne bhi permission dedi.....ab to tumhe dance karna hi hoga.....

Kartik-ok!!! Sure...

They went to the dance floor leaving naira alone. They danced together but while dancing Tanya was coming more and more closer to Kartik. This was making naira very jealous but Kartik didn't notice as he was busy in dancing... After sometime the music stopped and naira started to come towards Kartik....but was stopped by one of the ladies who indulged her into a chat.

Kartik and Tanya had a chat sitting on the couch near the stage...while naira was just hoping when the conversation would end. Tanya was continuously talking to Kartik while her phone rang.

Tanya(on phone)- oh no!! Ab mai ghar kaise jaaungi.... Accha koi baat nahi hai aap garage chale jaao....

She cutted the call.

Kartik-kya hua tanya .... Is anything wrong...

Tanya-vo Kartik meri car kharaab ho gayi hai.... Aur mera driver usse garage lekar gaya hai...Aur usse repair hone me subah ho jaayegi... Itni raat ko to koi transport bhi nahi milega.... To mai ghar kaise jaaungi....

Kartik-koi baat nahi hai tanya....mai ghar chod dunga tumhe...

Tanya-lekin Kartik...phir tumhari wife....

Kartik-mai nikhil(kartik's friend) ko keh dunga naira ko ghar drop karne ke liye... Ab to koi problem nahi hai naa tumhe...

Tanya-OK!!!! So let's go...

And they left... While naira's conversation was also over and she was searching for Kartik all over... When she found nikhil and went towards him...

Naira-nikhil vo Kartik kaha hai bahot der se nahi dekha Maine usse...

Nikhil-bhabi vo to Tanya ke saath usse uske ghar drop karne gaya hai.... Aur uss ne mujhe aapko ghar chodne ke liye kaha hai....

Listening to this naira got very upset cause Kartik didn't even informed her that he is leaving... And she left with nikhil to her home.

They reached home and naira went to change. She changed into a light salwar kurti. It was 1 A.M but Kartik has still didn't showed up and his phone was switched off. She was worrying like hell for him. Then after half-an-hour  she heard the car's honk and saw kartik's car from the window and then sighed a little. Kartik came inside and naira didn't say anything.

Kartik(in mind)- meri wife kitni acchi hai.... Mere karan itni der se jagi hui hai... Aur ek taraf mai hu...usse bina bataye vaha se chala gaya...

Kartik came inside and naira saw him but didn't say anything...

Kartik-i'm so sorry naira.... Tumhe vaha akela chod ke aane ke liye...

Naira didn't say anything and went to the kitchen and started boiling water for her to drink. While Kartik back hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder which made naira shiver.

Naira(crying)-mere paas kyu aaye ho... Apni friend ke paas hi reh jaate... Yaha itni raat ko aane ki kya zaroorat thi.....

Kartik-maine kaha naa sorry naira.... Ho gayi mistake.... Please forgive me....

Naira let go of his hold and went towards the window.

Naira-lekin mujhe accha nahi laga...uska tumhe touch karna... Tumhe hug karna...tumhara uske saath dance karna...

While Kartik came towards her and back hugged her again and started kissing her neck..... And naira closed her eyes....

Kartik-kyu nahi accha laga naira tumhe... Tumhe to fark nahi padta naa... To phir aaj...

Naira(not able to answer)-ka...artik mujhe neend aa rahi hai... Mai sone jaa rahi hu...

And hesitatingly left from there. She laid on the bed and covered herself with the comforter and dozed off to sleep...

While Kartik smirked.

Kartik-ab naira ko ehsaas to ho gaya hai..... Lekin baat zubaan par aani baaki hai....

Precap- Kartik's business approval. Naira's reports....

So guys I've posted this chapter today on your request. So guys do not forget to vote and comment on this chapter as the next chapter will be updated according to the votes and comments.