Chapter~6

Hello people and thank you everyone for such a great response that is increasing day by day. Kaira's Greece track is going to begin on television... I think from 21st of November. It'll be exciting I guess... So everyone here is the sixth part of the story.

The engagement ended on a good note and the wedding preparations are also going on in full swing. Tomorrow will be sangeet and after some days-The wedding!! All of them are very excited regarding their performances are choosing their respective songs to perform... Here Kartik has decided to reveal his wedding gift to naira. But he is worried that his decision will might affect the Maheshwaris a little but he knew that he will convince them. He went to his room and called naira.

Kartik-naira kya tum mujhse Milne aa sakti ho.... Vo majestic apartments ke paas...

Naira-kya kaam hai tumhe mujhse Kartik...yaha to koi mujhe tumse phone pe baat nahi karne deta Aur tum mujhe bahar Milne ko bula rahe ho....

Kartik-naira please bahot zaroori kaam hai.... Tum kisi ko bhi mat batana ki tum mujhse Milne aa rahi ho...please aa jaao...

Naira-ok OK mai aati hu...

Naira left from her home and went to kartik's told destination. Naira has reached there and stepped out of the car and went towards Kartik.

Naira-kartik tumne mujhe yaha kyu bulaya hai???

Kartik-naira maine tumhare liye ek wedding gift plan kiya hai...Maine tumhe vahi gift dikhane ko bulaya hai...

Naira-kartik tum kis wedding gift ki baat kar rahe ho... Mujhe koi gift nahi chahiye tumse....

Kartik-aise kaise nahi chahiye.... Maine ye gift hum dono ke liye liya hai....

Naira-lekin Kartik....

She was about to say while Kartik covered her eyes with a cloth and put his hands on her shoulder and started moving...

Naira-ye kya kar rahe ho Kartik... Mujhe kaha lekar jaa rahe ho... Mai gir jaaungi...

Kartik-mai tumhe girne nahi dunga naira... Tum aaram se chalo... Hum jab vaha pahonch jaayenge to mai tumhari aankhein khud hi khol dunga... Tab tak tum please chalte raho....

Naira-ok! OK! Chal rahi hu naa mai....

They reached towards the apartment door and stopped. Kartik opened the door and they both stepped inside...

Kartik-lo pahoch gaye hum... Ab mai tumhari aankhein khol deta hu..

Kartik removed the cloth and naira was just confused to see herself in a beautiful flat.

Naira-kartik tum mujhe iss flat me kyu laaye ho??

Kartik-yahi hai naira tumhara wedding gift.... Shaadi ke baad hum yahi rahengey...humari life ki nayi shuruat yahi se hogi...

Naira-lekin Kartik mujhe nahi chahiye ye gift....tumhe meri vajah se naya ghar lene ki zaroorat nahi hai...

Kartik-naira ke naa ek din mujhe apna khud ka ghar to Lena hi padta naa... Mai akela tha isliye Maine khud ka ghar nahi liya... Lekin ab to meri shaadi hone waali hai... To mai apni hone waali wife ko kisi adjustment ke saath kaise rehne dunga....isliye Maine ye ghar liya humare liye.....

Naira-lekin Kartik tumne nani ko bataya iss ghar ke baare me????

Kartik-abhi tak to nahi lekin mai aaj jaate hi unhe sab kuch bata dunga....Aur mujhe pata hai ki vo mere decision ki respect karengey...

Naira-lekin phir bhi Kartik...

Kartik-ab kuch nahi ye place fix ho gayi hai.... Aur I know ki tumhe ye ghar bahot pasand aayega....

Kartik asked her to take a round of the house and she liked it very much.... She had always dreamt of this kind of house from her childhood.. And now it is fulfilled by her future husband...

After seeing the house,they went downstairs and left to their respective places....

Kartik reached the Maheshwari house and was a little afraid that how will he confront them after telling them everything....

Kartik asked rajshree to talk to him and told everything to her while rajshree didn't say anything and left to her room teary eyed... Kartik went to the hall and told everyone the same and also how rajshree left without saying anything..... Vishambhar assured him that she is just upset for a while but after sometime she will be normal and will be happy about his decision. Vishambhar went to the room and talked to her but then she realized everything and shook her head in positive and went to kartik and told him that she is not having any problem with he s decision.....

Precap: Skip of 10 days. The wedding Day...!!!

So everyone this chapter ends and I know this is a short one as I was not getting time. Do not forget to vote and comment on my stories people.....