||Chapter~15||

Hey guys and here I am with the fifteenth chapter. The response for the last chapter was a bit lower than my expectation,so I delayed in the update. And sometimes I'm also irked with the app problem. So here I got a chance.... So guys keep tuned....

Its another day in Cape Town and Kartik has to search for naira. But Tanya is dragging him to her plan. She has made a plan of a tour with him. Kartik first denied that he can't loose a single chance that can take him to naira and was unwilling to go but Tanya told him that only if he'll go out,there's a slight chance that he can find naira there.Tanya in mind has decided that she will always be dominating Kartik and she will not leave any chance to keep Kartik away from naira. While Naira and Sarah has also made a plan to visit some sights. Genuinely, the places where naira does not have to walk much as she is pregnant. And they left from home in their car and katik-tanya has also left in their car for the places.

In the midway,naira saw a church,it was the catholic church and was seeming very beautiful and attracting so she insisted Sarah to visit their for once. The doors of the church were closed as there was some constructions going on inside. So they went to the big holy cross statue outside the church. Naira had kept her dupatta on her head and was standing there joining hands and her eyes were closed. And Sarah had went to buy the candles. As the shop was situated only near the shop.

While Kartik was also passing through the same church. He didn't know what attracted him but he stopped the car. And told Tanya that he wants to visit this church. Tanya agreed and he climbed upon the stairs of the church. He was feeling very strange at that time. Tanya also went to the candle shop leaving Kartik there only.

He went near the cross statue and stood beside naira. Naira's face was only visible from the front. Kartik stood there,joined his hands and also closed his eyes.

Kartik(in mind)-please god....please mujhe meri naira se mila dijiye.... Bahot dur aaya hu mai uske liye... Please mujhe yaha se khaali haath mat jaane dijiyega....

Naira(in mind)-please god... Kartik ko humesha khush rakhiyega...Aur usse apni life me aage badhne ki shakti dijiyega....

While a strong blow of wind came and naira's dupatta fell on her shoulder and now her face is completely visible. But her eyes were still closed. While Kartik opened his eyes and looked beside him. And then he saw the sight that he was waiting to see for the last few months. He just can't believe that now his wait is over. God has listened to his prayer.

Tears of happiness started flowing from his eyes. While naira opened her euesand turned to go but she also saw him and was just completely shocked. He was just looking at her face and she was also looking at him without saying anything and tears were flowing from both their eyes. Kartik can't take it anymore and hugged naira tightly.

Kartik(crying)- kaha chali gayi thi tum naira mujhe akela chod kar.... Pata hai kya haal ho gaya tha mera tumhare bina..... Tum nahi jaanti ki kitna miss kiya Maine tumhe....

Naira was crying and was not saying anything. Kartik was about to tighten the hug but then he realised that there was some hindrance and broke the hug and noticed the baby bump. And he just became suspicious, but then he realized something.

Kartik-naira kya tum...... Kya hum....

Naira nodded and katik hugged her again.

Kartik-tumne mujhse itni badi baat kyu chupayi.....haa naira.... Kyu nahi batayi tumne mujhe ye baat...... Aur ye jaante hue bhi ki tum pregnant ho... Tum mujhe chod kar kyu gayi....

Tanya's words hovered in naira's mind and she suddenly broke the hug with a jerk and started to go.... But Kartik held her hand.

Kartik-nahi tum mere savaal ka jawaab bina diye nahi jaa sakti....

Naira- Kartik mujhe jaane do..... Mujhe ghar jaana hai... Mujhe koi jawaab nahi dena... And she hurriedly left from there and Sarah was coming there but naira dragged her to the car and asked her that she is not feeling well and she does not want to go anywhere.... And she and Sarah left from there.... While Kartik came running behind her. He took his car and started chasing naira's car. He left Tanya there at the church only and tanya was searching for him everywhere. She was calling him continuously but he was busy in driving and he didn't picked up her calls.

Sarah and naira reached home. Naira stepped out of the car and hurriedly went inside. While Sarah was just confused about her behaviour. How weird is acting right now. Kartik also reached there and stepped out of his car. And started to go inside but Sarah stopped him.

Sarah-oh hello... Who are you and why are you sneaking into my house....

Kartik-please let me go inside....its very important... My wife has went inside.... I just seriously need to talk to her....

Sarah-what I don't know your wife....so just leave from here... Maybe you had a misunderstanding..... Only I live here with my son alone... You are wrong mister... So just leave from here...

And Sarah went inside the house leaving Kartik outside.

Kartik-mujhe koi misunderstanding nahi huyi hai.... I know naira ki tum andar ho.... Aakhir kab tak chupogi mujhse.... Ab jab tak tum khud bahar nahi aati... Tab tak mai yahi khada rahunga...

And Kartik stood in front of the house. While Sarah went inside and went to naira's bedroom and saw her crying badly.

Sarah-kya hua tumhe naira.... Kyu ro rahi ho tum....

Naira-sarah vo Kartik.....vo yaha aa chuka hai..... Aur usse meri pregnancy ke baare me bhi pata chal gaya... Vo mujhe yaha se le jaane yaha hai.... Mujhe nahi jaana uske saath sarah.....

Sarah-sshhh... Shhh Rona band karo... Ek din to ye baat uske saamne aane hi waali thi naa naira... To phir isme Rone waali kaun si baat hai....

Naira-mai yaha apni in Khushi se nahi aayi thi Sarah... Meri kuch majboori thi... Aur phir se mai usse dukh nahi dena chahti....

Sarah-ek minute... Iska matlab Jo insaan baahar khada tha.... Vo Kartik tha...

Naira(shocked)-kya!!?? Kartik yaha hai....

Sarah-nahi naira... Maine usse jaane ko keh diya tha... To vo chala gaya hoga.... You don't need to worry...

Naira calmed down and Sarah told her to rest. And soon naira felt asleep...

Its evening and very cold outside.... But Kartik was steel standing there.... He was trembling because of the cold but he didn't moved.

The whole chilly night passed and Kartik was sleeping on the bench which was in front of the house. And was trembling. Naira woke up and went to the balcony stretched her arms and she was shocked to see Kartik laying on the bench in this cold weather. She runningly went downstairs with a blanket in her hands. She opened the door and went towards Kartik.

She woke Kartik up and covered him with blanket and took him inside...

Precap:“I want you Kartik....please don't leave me...

“No Tanya I can't do this,I can't betray naira. ”

Naira opened the door of kartik's room and.....

So this was the end of this chapter guys and sorry for the delay. But the next on will be delayed guys cause my exams are starting.... So please keep voting and commenting and if the response will be desired then I'll post the next one early.