Chapter 4 ❥ I have a story too.

DEMI's POV

I wake up way to early, I sigh and get up. 'Goodmorning mum' 'Goodmorning Dem' 'I'm going for a run' 'That's okay' I grab an apple and eat it, then I go outside. I start running, oh I love this. I see Amy's neighbourhood, maybe she is home. I run a little faster, I'm here. I ring the doorbell. This house is so beautiful.. A man opens the door, probaly her dad. 'Can I help you.' He doesn't sound nice and I don't have a good feeling of him. 'E-erm. I-Is Amy here?' 'Amy, you mean that little, way to skinny girl, beautiful girl?' The way he said it makes me even more scared but I nod. He points at the house across the street. 'T-thanks' he mumbles something and close the door. I see a girl in the window quickly run away. A slowly walk to the door and ring the bell. I hear her running from the stairs and through the whole house, I wait for her to open the door. Finally she opens it, she looks beautiful but also really sad. Her eyes don't smile when her lips smile, I noticed from the beginning. 'Hi' 'Hi, I was running and I thought maybe you want to run with me?' I feel my cheeks turning red, awkward. 'Erm, yeah sure come in' I don't say anything about the wrong adress thing because it's okay, I don't blame her. I walk in and look around, the house is big but it looks empty.. She goes upstairs to get changed, I walk through the livingroom. I see picture of Amy when she was little, awh. 'I'm ready' 'Okay, let's go then' She opens the door, grab her keys and walk after me. 'So, you were running and you thought let's check if Amy is home?' She laughs. 'Haha, yes, it's so much more fun to run together' 'That's true' She smiles and than there is 20 minutes silence. We just run. 'Shall we stop here?' She nods. We sit down and I look at her. 'What' she laughs awkward. 'Well, I wanted to talk to you' 'Yeah, about what?' 'I am so happy that I have you.' I giggle, awkward. 'It may sounds weird but I never had a friend like you, I got bullied on my previous school' 'Omg, I'm so sorry' 'It's okay, on this school everythings different. I am happy now, I had a lot of shit when I was younger...' I can see she's shocked, 'do you wanna talk about it?' My phone rings.

'Demi'
'Demi can you come home there is something wrong with Spike'
'Yes, I'm on my way!'

I hang the phone, 'I have to go Amy, can we meet tomorrow?' she nods. I kiss her cheek and run away.