Chapter 7 ❥ First kiss.

AMY's POV

'Demiiii, are you home?' I hear a female voice from downstairs, Demi screams back 'Yessss mom.' 'Is that your mom?' 'Yes, let's go downstairs so you can meet her and I'm hungry so I hope my mom brought some food' We go downstairs and Demi introduce me. 'Mom, this is Amy' The woman shakes my hand 'Dianna' she smiles. 'Nice to meet you' I smile back and then she starts talking to Demi again. 'What do you want to eat tonight because I brought pizza. Maybe Amy wants to stay here?' she looks at me, I nod 'If you don't mind I would love to' 'That's no problem, I'll make them in 30 minutes you guys can do what you want now' We go back upstairs and Demi put on some music. We just lay on her bed and talk a little.

A romantic songs starts playing, Demi looks at me and giggles. Why would she do that... She stands up and turns off the light a little. She grabs my hand and pull my against her body, we start dancing. It feels so good. After a few minutes the music stops and also the CD ended, there is a silence, we are standing with our body against eachother, she looks at me... I feel her lips slowly touching mine, I feel her tongue who enters my mouth.

SHE IS KISSING ME I REPEAT SHE IS KISSING ME.

I kiss her back and it feels so good...
Her hands go under my shirt and I just let her do it. We kiss for like 20 minutes, we cuddle and she touches me all over my body. 'DINNER IS READYYYYYY' Her lips slowly let go mines and she smiles at me, 'I liked you since the beginning' she whisperes in my ear and than stand up.

'How was your day honey?' 'It was fun, I slept by Amy as you know and we watched some movies.' Her mom nod. 'How was you day off?' 'It was fun, but I also had to work, I didn't know that... But that doesn't matter. I'm gonna get the pizza.' she walks to the kitchen and come back with pizza's. For the first time in 3 years I just eat without thinking, I don't eat the whole pizza because thats to much but I eat... 'Mom we go back upstairs, I think were going to run this evening' she looks at me and I nod. 'Thats okay love, have fun' she kisses her cheek and clean the table. 'I'm gonna change my clothes and than we walk to your home so you can change to okay babe?' 'Yeah thats okay' 'But maybeee' I pull her to my body and kiss her neck. 'Maybe what?' she giggles and enjoy my kisses. 'Maybe we can stop at your house and just do something else?' 'Mmh, I think I like that idea' She kiss me quick and then grab her shoes.

When we are at my house we go to my room. She starts kissing me and get her hand under my shirt again, she takes of her shirt and I look at her body, wow. After 10 minutes she tries to get off my pants. 'Wait' I bite my lip and look at her. 'You don't want to do this, I understand' 'No no, I want to do thís like between us but I don't want to get of my pants...' my legs are full of scars and so are my arms but I'm not gonna say that. 'Why' 'Well,' I feel tears coming up, don't cry, don't cry.
'It's okay baby, if you want to wait I understand. Maybe it's to fast.' she kiss me and lay next to me. We just lay for 30 minutes and I think of my cuts, I hate them. I need help to recover, I know it... I make a plan in my head, it may hurt her but I have to do this and I can't tell her my feelings in real life. 'I'm going home' 'Thats okay' 'See you tomorrow?' 'Bye' She kisses me and go downstairs. I sit down at the table with a pen, paper and red lipstick.