Chapter 6 ❥ Girlsnight.

AMY's POV

At 10PM Demi rings the doorbell, I walk to the door and open it. 'Hey, how are you?' I kiss her cheek and close the door. 'I'm fine, you?' 'Yes' I think of the cuts I set yesterday evening, I don't even really know the reason why I did that, I just had to. 'Good, I brought a movie with me. Do you want to watch it?' 'Yeah sure which one is it?' 'Hangover part 1' 'Cool let's watch it' We go to my room and put on the movie, we lay down on my bed. We watch the movie, we laugh and cuddle a little. While we cuddle I feel so happy, I never had this feeling before... Maybe I am in love, but I can't be cause I don't deserve her. 'Dems, I have to pee' she laughs and pause the movie, 'go, I'll wait' I go to the bathroom. When I come back I see that Demi is reading my little book, crap. 'Hey, Am, what's this?' 'Why were you looking arround my room' 'Sorry...' she looks fake sad and I smile at her. 'Well, I write songs...' I blush. 'So you sing too?' 'Erm a little but I'm not that go-' 'Sing for me' 'Erm okay, a little than' I start singing....

"Even though I know what's wrong
How could I be so sure
If you never say what you feel, feel. I must've held your hand so tight
You didn't have the will to fight
I guess you needed more time to heal. Baby, I just ran out of band aids
I don't even know where to start
'Cause you can bandage the damage
You never really can fix my heart"

She applouds and smile's big. 'You are SO gooddd! oh my god Amyyyy' I blush 'I'm not that good and I don't know about the song, I think it's bad...' 'NOO IT'S AMAZING, is it finished?' 'No this is everything I have... ' 'Mmh ok' 'Okay and now let's finish that movie' When the movie is finished I doubt if I should ask- fack it I'll ask. 'Dem' 'Yeah?' 'What do you think of people who are bi?' 'One of the reasons I got bullied was bc I came out when I was 12, everyone thought it was a "fase" but I still believe in the fact I'm bi.' I want to kiss her but I don't do it because that's weird.

'I loveeee hangover so much!' 'Me too! Do you have part 2 too?' 'No. I really want it...' 'When's your birthday?' I can give her part 2 and then watch it together hehe. 'Next month, 20th of August, why' 'Maybe we can celebrate it together' I blush 'That would be fun' she smiles. 'Let's order a pizza' Demi says happy. I fear, I don't want to eat pizza, do you know how many calories that are... 'Erm, okay' I try to think of a way to purge it out after I eat it... We order pizza and after 10 minutes it's here, she pays and we eat. I don't eat the whole pizza because it's hard to purge it out again. 'Hey Am' 'Yeah?' 'You are beautiful' she blushes and she comes closer... 'Erm, thanks but I am not' 'You areee' she keeps coming closer and closer, is she going to kiss me?! 'I think you're beautiful' 'Okayy' she comes closer, I feel her lips on mine, they are soft, very soft... She takes of my blouse and she takes of he-

'AMMMYYYY' I fear, 'damn Demi, what' 'What were you daydreaming abouttt' she giggles. 'About nothing' I blush, and I am disappointed that it was just a daydream... I sigh, it will never be reallity.. 'Can I sleep here tonight? My mom is gone tonight and I don't want to be homealone' 'Yeah sure' That also means I can't purge... but maybe that's good. I want to be happy, I should tell everything to Demi, but she is finally happy so I shouldn't bother her with my shit. I can fix my shit on my own. 'Shall we watch another movie?' 'Yeah I'll look which ones I have' I grab a box which is full with DVD's. I mumble. 'And?' 'I have all the Harry Potter movies...?' 'That would be fun' 'Okay then' We watch 3 movies and then fall asleep.

I wake up at 8PM, why so early. I sigh and get my phone. Demi is still asleep, she is so cute. I doubt to take some picture but I don't do it. After 40 minutes Demi wake up, I have my earphone in so I don't hear it. 'Morning, I said morning' Demi stands up and start dancing hoping she wakes me up with her moves. I still don't notice. 'AMY' 'What?!' I laugh when I see her dancemoves, 'haha morning, have you slept well?' 'yeah, you?' 'I think so' I smile and watch her while dancing. Her moves are like spongebob moves and it's really fun to watch. 'I am hungry' I mumble something. 'Was that a "yeah me too let's go get some chips downstairs" ?' 'Erm' I laugh but I don't think it's funny because chips.... in the morning ?! 'Come' Demi pulls my arm and I stand up. 'Okay so where do you hide your chips' she giggles and looks arround. 'There' I point at a door. She walk to it and open it 'this one orrrrr this one' she aks while holding 2 bags of chips in the air. 'Left' She put the other one back and smiles at me. 'Let's go upstairs and watch another movie' I giggle 'you love movies, don't you?' 'I love movies and being with you' I blush, she is so sweet. Demi acts like this is her own house, I like that. Maybe she can come over every weekend... That would be awesome. 'When's your mom coming home?' 'I don't know I think this Friday' I don't want her to come home... 'It's Monday now... is it okay if I stay one more night?' 'Yeah sure, that would be fun' I smile and eat a bit chips. 'Shall we go to my house this afternoon?' 'Yeah sure, but I want to take a shower so I'll do that now you can wait or go.' 'I'll wait'

I go upstairs and take a shower, I doubt while looking at the toilet. Purge it all out, you've already eat to much. I do what they say... I drink some water, brush my teeth twice and put on some make-up. When I'm done with everything I go downstairs. 'I'm ready' 'Okay, let's go' While walking I think about how beautiful Demi would be in a weddingdress... Her hair, her make-up, the dress itselfs... It would be perfect. 'Here it is, I think my mom will be home arround 5.' 'Okay, show me your room' She laughs because I putt on a silly face and then opens the door. The house is beautiful, it's big, clean and there are a lot of windows. 'wowwww' my jaw drops 'this house is my dreamhouse.' 'I'll show you the whole house.'By every room I'm more and more impressed by the house, this place is so awesome... 'And this, is my room' she opens a door and steps out of my way. 'Oh my god...' I step into the room and look around 'you sleep in this ?!' I point at a huge bed with beautiful curtains around it. 'Erm yes, thats my bed' We sit on her huge bed for a couple hours and we talk a lot... It's so much fun.