Chapter 2 ❥ Alone.

AMY's POV

School is over, I walk to my locker. I see the girl searching for her locker, she walks to me. Her locker is next to mine! oh my god.. 'Hi, I'm Demi' She smiles, than she sees she has sat next to me for 4 hours. 'Oh, hi Amy' 'Hi, so this is your locker?' I look at her. 'Erm, yes...' I smile. There is an awkward silence... 'Demi, can I ask you something?' 'Yes, sure!' 'Why did you choose my table, you could next to Ashley.' I blush 'You seemt nice, and you looked so alone. I bet that Ashley has a ton of friends' She looks at me. Great she feels sorry for me. She won't stay long. After a few minutes of silence I grab my jacket and pull it on. 'Bye, Demi' I wave at her and walk away. I'm home in 5 minutes, I never walked this fast ánd I didn't cry this time. 'Maammm, Mam? Are you home ?' No one responds, she's not home.. I go to my room, pull on some sport clothes and go run for 30 minutes.

'Amy! Hey amy! Wait!' I stop and pull out my earphones, did someone called my name? I look arround, than I see Demi... 'Hey, can I run with you?' she smiles. I nod 'sure'. 'So, where do you live?' she stops 'this is were I live' I look at the house, it's as big as mine but more beautiful... Since my mom isn't home alot the house looks like a horror home... I wish she called some ome who can fix the house... 'Cool, I live 2 streets away from here' I hope she just go home now. 'Can I see it?'. Shit. 'Erm, yes...' I bite on my lip. 'Cool, let's go then'. We run to 'my' house... 'So this is were I live.' 'Cool, it's a beautiful house' She smiles and than look at the time, 'oh I have to go! Bye! See you tomorrow' she runs away. I stand there, alone, looking at my neighbours home, I turnarround and go to my own house...

Arround dinnertime my mom still isn't home, that means I can say that I've already eat. I go upstairs and turn up music. I pick up my blades and lay them in a box. I'm not gonna cut today, or... I lied to Demi, I start crying. Come on, pick up the blades, you lied yes but tomorrow she has forgotten about you and than she's with Ashley. I cry harder and I open the box, I hate myself so much...

I wake up and look at my phone, 3:20am. I walk to the livingroom and look if I see any signs that my mom came home tonight, she didn't... I drink 2 glasses of water and than go back to bed.