Chapter 20 ❥ Unbroken.

AMY's POV

'You were so good!' 'Thank you!' she kiss my lips and start changing her clothes. 'What are we going to do for the rest of the day?' she checks her watch and bite her lip, '4 hours left till my album is officially out, so we can go and eat dinner somewhere together?' I smile and nod. 'I lov-' 'Demi, we have to go' She sighs and nods. She explains the whole paparazi thing again, I sigh and tell her I understand it now. I take a deep breath and hold Demi's hand tight. 'Demi! Is it true you and the girl are gonna addopt?!' 'Amy, you look beautiful!' 'Amy are you gonna sing too?!' I ignore everything and get in the car. 'I hate them' 'It's okay babe' We drive to a restaurant and ask for a table in the corner. We order our food and talk a lot. 'So, 4' I check the time, 'Erm, 3 hours left till your album. You haven't really told me about it..?' 'It's called Unbroken and I am really happy with it, Fix a heart is the one I am the most proud of.' She winks at me, damn she's hot. 'Wait, I think I have it with me' she gives me the cd and I read the songs. 'For the love of a daughter? What's that about?' I see tears coming up, 'You don't have to tell me' I grab her hand and squeeze it softly. 'It- It's about my dad..' 'Oh, I want to hear it if that's okay?' 'I can't sing it, it's too hard.. You can listen to the album when we're back in the car.' I nod and finish my food.

"Four years old, with my back to the door, all I could hear was the family war, your selfish hands always expecting more, am I your child or just a charity award. You have a hollowed out heart, but it's heavy in your chest.I try so hard to find it but it's hopeless. Hopeless, you're hopeless. Oh father , please Father. I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father. Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter. It's been five years since we've spoken last. But you can't take back, what we never had. Oh I can be manipulated, only so many times, so many times, before even I love you, starts to feel like a lie. You have a hollowed out heart, but it's heavy in your chest, I try so hard to find but it's hopeless. Hopeless, you're hopeless.. Oh father, please father. I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. Oh father , please father. Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter. Don't you remember I'm your baby girl? How could you push me out of your world, lied to your flesh and your blood, put your hands on the ones that you loved. Don't you remember I'm your baby girl, how could you throw me right out of your world. So young that the pain had begun, now forever afraid for being loved. Oh father, please father. I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father. Put the bottle down, for the love of a daughter, for the love of a daughter.."

I turn it off and dry my tears, 'It's beautiful Demi..' she gives me a little smile and lay her head against mine. I kiss the top of her head and close my eyes. Not even 10 minutes later we arrived by the studio. 'Ams' 'Mmh' 'Come on, 30 minutes left' I open my eyes, 'I'm so excited oh my f- god' 'Same, same' Arround 10 people walk in and sit down, they talk about the album and how hard it was. I play a little with my phone. 'Okay, everybody listen' I look up, it's Demi speaking. 'We're about to release my new album "unbroken" so if everybody's ready for it we can do it officially' Officially? She just tweet it, right? I see some people busy with a computer, 'done'. Demi's face lights up and she grabs her phone. I get a mention.

"@ddlovato: my new album "unbroken" is out NOW. Go buy it on itunes! 😜😜🎉"

I giggle and look at her, she look so happy.. I unlock my phone and look at my beautiful son, I miss him.. I don't wanna cry so I lock my phone again and walk to Demi. 'I am so happy Demz' 'Mmh, me too' I feel her soft lips against mine. She lets go and smile at me. 'Let's go home' 'Don't you have to stay here?' 'No, I can do whatever I want' she winks and she pulls me away from the room. 'Max we are going home' 'I will bring you' 'Thanks' We get in the car and we are home in 5 minutes. 'Bye Max' I put on some sweatpants and lay down next to Demi. 'I'm gonna listen to your album' 'Mmh, okay'