Chapter 23 ❥ Goodbye.

AMY's POV

I watch Jason and Dalls playing on their new swingset. He is so beautiful... I start crying and go to the bathroom, I'm just not over the fact Jason started screaming. I know he doesn't likes me, but I'm his mom. I take of my clothes and look at my scars. I made them three days ago, they are deep and they were bleeding for two days. I get under the shower and clean the wounds. I don't see a reason to be happy right now, Jason hates me, I make Demi unhappy and I just don't belong here. I am super angry at Nick for hitting my little boy but I know Jason wants to be with him. I hear Demi coming in to the room, she will hate me forever when she sees those scars. I turn my back to the door and hold my breath. 'Hi babe..' Her voice cracks. I turn my head and say hi back. 'Can I talk to you when you're done here?' 'Sure, I'll be downstairs in ten minutes' 'Great' she leaves and I turn off the shower, is she gonna break up with me? I know she is. I sigh, put my hair in a bun and slowly go downstairs. Demi is sitting on the couch, playing with her phone. 'I- I'm here' 'Hey' Her voice cracks again. 'Sit down please.' 'Demi, I'm so sorry.' 'Don't be sorry love' 'But,' 'No' she kisses me and she dries my tears. 'What I am going to tell you, I am so so so sorry for that. But you have to know that I love you and that I'll support you. We will find help for Jason and for you. Amy, I know about the cuts, I know about the starving, everything started all over again. I know it, but you are strong and you can beat your demons.' I let my head fall down in my hands and I start crying, after three minutes I look up, 'Tell me, what's the bad news. Is Nick out of prison?' 'Well, no, but' 'Is he dead?' 'He- He commited suicide yesterday.' 'Oh well, great, cause now Jason will never be with someone he loves and I will never be a good mom and I will just leave now and go the same way as Nick cause everybody hates me!' I grab my jack and shoes and run outside. I lock the door and run, I just run, I don't want Demi to follow me, I have to do this. I decide to go to a hotel, I still had some money in my pocket, around $200. When I'm sure Demi can't find me anymore I start walking. I know a hotel where I can go, it's only a twenty minute walk. My phone rings, but I don't take it. Tomorrow I don't have to care about my phone anymore, or about Jason, Nick, Demi, my scars, about nothing.

'Name?' 'Kate Black' 'Okay, this is your key, third floor.' 'Thank you' I walk away but realize I don't have paper or a pen. 'Oh erm, excuse me, do you have paper and a pen for me?' 'Sure, there you go.' 'Thanks' I go to the stairs and go to my room. I start writing my suicide letter to Demi and Jason.

" Dear Demi, I am so sorry for being me. You deserve better than me. Please take care of my little boy. Thank you for being such a great friend and girlfriend. You saved my life before, but not this time, I am so sorry. I love you so much Demi, please stay who you are okay. Do the things you want to do and don't let people stop you. You are strong and beautiful. I wish I could say that about myself. Oh Demi, I love you so much. I am so sorry, I wish I could kiss you one last time. But it's too late, everything is fucked up, everything I hopeless. I can't take all the pain anymore. I'm not gonna complain anymore, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. Thank you babe. A lot of love, Amy. "

A tear falls down on the paper and the words fade. I fold the paper and write Demi's name on it. I get another paper and start writing for Jason.

" Hi Jason, mommy here. I am so sorry that I didn't say bye to you, but I know you don't love me. I am so sorry that mommy and daddy are gone, but Demi will take care of you. She will treat you as her own son. I love you Jason. This isn't gonna be a long letter cause I'm going to sleep soon. Forever. I am sorry for what daddy ever did to you, I never wanted that, I don't hate you. Okay, I'm going now. Mommy loves you. "

I fold this letter too and I write his name on it. I write Demi's adress on another paper and lay that one down on the two letters. I wait till 3AM and then go outside. I know where the train station is so it's easy. When I'm at the train station I look at the time board when the next train will come, ten minutes. So I have ten minutes time to walk down the rails. I'm not gonna jump on the station itself. I sit down on the grass beside the rails, waiting for death to get me. The light turns green, so the train can be here any second. I stand up and look left, I see two white lights coming closer. One more minute and it will be all over. I do a step closer to the rails and close my eyes, a tear escapes from my eye and I take a deep breath. A few more seconds. I bend over and... I feel two warm hands around my waist, they turn me around and I feel soft lips against mine. I can feel the wind of the train racing by behind me. I let myself fall in the arms and start crying. My life isn't over yet...

THE END

- hi guys, sorry for the two very short chapters but I wanted to end this story. It is so bad and I couldn't delete it cause that would be rude. You can imagine how this story will go on but I am done with it. I'm gonna focus on 'Friends with Lovato' and maybe I'll start another fanfic later. But I am just done with this one, sorry for all the bad chapters and the bad story. Well, this is a goodbye. See you all by 'Friends with Lovato' or maybe my next fanfiction. Thanks for reading this story but it's bad. So please read my other one and vote for that one too 🙈 I love you all. Bye, @tbhdevonne /ig