Chapter 16 ❥ H-Hi.

AMY's POV

'I gotta go' I kiss Jasons cheek and give Nick a kiss on his lips. 'Bye and goodluck baby' I smile at him and get in my car, it's a 20 minute drive so it isn't far. 'Goodmorning Miss' 'Goodmorning Bill' He is our security man and he is the sweetest guy I've ever met. I walk to the photostudio and get everything ready. I get the clothes out of the other room and bring them to the dressingroom, I also give the make-up artist and hairdresser the look. Then I set the lights good and wait for the celeb to come. I am on my phone when my boss comes in, 'She is here, come' I stand up and walk with her. I always have to meet the celeb first, then make photo's and then interview them. I edit the pictures at home, just like the interview. I walk with her and put my phone in my bra because my bag is still in the studio and I am wearing a dress... I give everyone a hand and tell them who I am and what I do for this magazine. 'Where is Demi?' 'She is on the toilet, she will be back soon' I hold my breath, Demi... Like the Demi I was with or just a Demi? I hear footsteps coming closer and look at the door still holding my breath. 'Hi, I'm Demi.' She looks at us and I can see she's surprised when she sees me. 'H-hi' I can barely bring out a simple "hi"... I try to focus on what I have to say and I think it came out okay... 'Okay, then we do that' Her mangager takes over the whole situation and I try to do my job. It's hard to focus on my job when I have to take pictures of such a beautiful woman... 'Okay, I think I have it' 'Okay, I'll make her ready for the interview' Why the fuck does her mangager says everything. I haven't got the chance to talk to her, but I can talk to her now because I have to interview her. Her mangager better just go and don't stay with us... 'Okay, Demi come in. You can sit there, it are just a few questions and you ca-' 'How are you' 'Eh, I-I am fine' 'I mean like, how are you? How went rehab?' I am surprised and I feel tears coming up. 'You don't have to cry, it was your decesion and I have to accept that. Sorry' 'I'm not crying.' 'Sorry, I just care okay.' 'Let's start' I ask her all the questions and I only think of the way she used go kiss me, the way she used to cuddle with me... Then I realize I still love her...

DEMI's POV

I shouldn't asked if she was fine, stupid me. She is so beautiful, the way she talks, the way she walks. Everything is perfect of her. I miss her and she don't want me back, she is still with Nick and she is happy with him. 'I have to go to the toilet' I nod and she walks away. I stand up and write my number on the back of her paper with my name and a "xo". I hope she will call me... 'Okay that was it' She puts the paper in her bag, and stands up. Wait, thats the bag I gave her... She sees I'm staring at it and put it behind her back. 'Bye' I give her a hand an look in her eyes, I missed them. She goes and my mangager comes in and get me outside. It was a good day and I hope Amy will call me...

AMY's POV

'How was your day honey?' 'Yeah good, but this has to be done soon so I will work a little on it now' 'Okay babe' He kiss me and I feel his tongue wants to enter but I let go off his lips and go upstairs. I sigh and sit down, this days was hard. The idea I will never see Demi again hits me. It felt good to see her face and hear her voice again... I sigh again and get the paper with the interview on it out of my bag. I start writing it, I'm almost done when I notice a little note writin' with my pen in the right corner.

'I'm sorry but you are so amazing. Please call me, we have to talk... { number }'

My eyes start tearing, from happiness. I CAN call her... I can do it, but if I call her Nick would be so ang- Nick don't have to know... I walk downstairs. 'Baby, can you go to the supermarket? I want some oreo's' 'Ofcourse my love, should I take Jasom with me?' I nod and he kisses me. I see them going away and them run back upstairs to get my phone. I call the number and take a deep breath.

'Hi, with Demi'
'H-Hi'