Chapter 13 ❥ He did this.

AMY's POV

I wake up with pain in my arms and stomach. I listen. He isn't here right now. I search for my diary I took for my recovery.

" Monday, May 15

It's been 2 months now, he raped me 4 times, he punched me with a knife once and he hit me too many times. My whole body is like one big bruise. I had days that breathing was hard, but I'm getting better. The fear I can't make it is big. I didn't want to recover this way, though I still cut here. I have to go. I thought of suicide twice, I need to end my pain...
But I called with Demi and that helped me a little. The guy is gone every morning and night and I want to search for a way to escape, but everytime he knows I am strong enough to walk he just rape me again or hit me again...
I have to find some way out."

I groan softly of the pain and hide my diary again. Now I have to wait till the guy for return...

That evening he is gone and I try to stand up. I can walk! Damn. I walk to the livingroom, I search for information and for my phone. I see a letter. There is an adress on it. My eyes widen. But this... This is... Shit I hear the frontdoor, I try to run back but I'm still to weak for that. I lay down again and pretend I'm sleeping.

'Daadddd, are you home?!' My eyes widen, this can be my escape. 'Hello?' I try to stand up but I fall down again. 'Hello? Who is there' 'I'm down here, please help me' I see a guy coming downstairs, damn he's handsome.
His eyes widen, 'w-who are you and what are you doing here and why do you look that bad!?' 'Well thanks, but I think you can better ask your dad.' 'HE DID THIS?!' 'Erm I think so' He starts to walk arround in the room. 'Can you get me out of here please' 'I think I can but I don't know when my dad is back and I have to get you out of here save... Let me thi-' We both freeze as we her footsteps. 'I go now, I'll be back as soon as possible. I get you out of here' he whisperes in my ear and he quickly go. I sigh, I am happy at least someone knows whats going on...

DEMI's POV

I cycle to Amy's house, I don't know why to be honest... When I'm almost there I see a guy walking in Amy's neighbours garden. He grab his bike and cycle to me. He smiles while passing by, damn what a hottie. I just smile back awkwardly and cycle to Amy's house. I still can't get it, it's so long ago but the police still don't want anybody in... I really don't get why, because her body is gone and I think that after 3 months you can clean up everything too. Well, I just cycle for 3 more hours and then go home. While passing my Amy's house again, I see someone walking in her neighbours house... I met that guy once because Amy said she lived there. It wasn't a nice person and he smelled like beer. I look at the person closely and stop cycling, it isn't a guy... I think that he has finally found a woman. I laugh in myself and cycle home.

'How was it at Amy's house?' 'You still can't go in. What do you have for dinner?' 'I have nothing maybe we can go to a restaurant?' I nod and smile 'I would love too' 'Can we go?' 'Yes but wait' I run upstairs to get my phone 'we can go no-' my phone rings. It shows up "My baby" 'It's Amy!' 'Well take it!' 'With Demi' 'I'm coming home as soon as possible, I found my way out it is gonna take some ti-' 'She hang it' 'Maybe she had to go, what did she say?' 'That she's coming home as soon as possible...' 'That's good, we will have to wait. I bet she is okay. She wouldn't call if she wasn't okay...' I nod 'Let's go now' I think of Amy the rest of the evening, I don't even notice it as my food is there or when my mom is talking. I'm not in the mood.

'It was a wonderfull night mom, thanks for taking me but I just can't stop thinking of Amy' 'It's okay love, I understand it.' 'I have to focus on school too soon and on the voice. It's coming closer soon' 'Your audition is on in 20 minutes, shall we watch it?' 'Ofcourse I want to watch it!' I smile. 'Your audition was so good!' 'Thanks mom' We watch the whole thingy and I get more and more nervous, everyone is so good! How am I gonna beat that...

'I gotta go mom' 'Okay, have fun!' I sigh, school isn't fun... I cycle to school thinking about Amy. The words keep repeating in my head, I'm coming home as soon as possible... She won't say that if she wasn't meaning it... It's so lonely to cycle alone, though it's 5 minutes... 'Morning' I smile 'Goodmorning' 'How was your vacation?' 'It was okay, yours?' 'Yes I went to-' she tells her story but I don't listen. I don't care, I only care about Amy. The whole day I feel lonely, though Ashley has switched school. I want to tell Amy that news, her life is getting better when she is back. When I come home I make like my homework for the whole week because, I want to be there for Amy when she come home.

'Demi, dinner is ready!' 'I'm coming!' I close my laptop and run downstairs. 'How was school?' 'It was lonely, I miss Amy...' 'I know, but she said she would be back soon right?' 'Yes that was 4 days ago...' 'Don't worry, she will come home' At 4AM I wake up, I don't know why but 5 minutes later my phone rings. 'Hello?' 'Hello, listen up you' my eyes widen 'W-who is this' 'This is the guy you talked to once, don't you ever think Amy is returning safely.' 'W-what' 'You heard me' I hear Amy screaming my name, then the phone hang. I drop my phone, I am in shock again. Why is this all happening to me. Why, why, whyyyyyy?! I scream it. My mom probaly heard it because she's coming in. 'What happend?!' I start crying and tell what just happend... 'Calm down Demi' 'I'll sleep here tonight' she gets in my bed and I fall asleep in her arms, crying.

The weeks go slow and I can't concentrate on school, Amy is all I can think about. The worse thing is I can't do anything about it. I went to the police but I had nothing to proof it was true, so they couldn't do anything. Also my battle for the voice is coming really close, actually, it's tomorrow. Singing is like the only thing that makes me happy now... I really wish that Amy could audition too, but I think she wouldn't dare to do it. She is so good, but she don't see it. 'Howlate do you have to be there tomorrow?' 'Erm 3PM' 'Okay so we'll leave at 1' 'Ok' I cry myself to sleep that night the voice of the man keep repeating in my head... I never really talked to guy, but if I did, then he has to be close because I never leave this town... Tomorrow morning I go to as many houses as possible, I have to find that man. I have to find him, I have to, I have to safe Am-. Then I fall asleep...