Chapter 21 ❥ What's wrong?

DEMI's POV

I grab Jasons hand and take him downstairs, I give him some chips and turn the TV on. When I'm sure he is watching I go back to he kitchen. 'Hey mom' 'Hey Demz, how are you?' 'I'm fine mom. It's good to be home again. I released my album, Amy got Jason back and we're back together' 'Mmh, yeah' 'What?' 'Are you sure it is for real? I mean she just broke up and she needed money for th-' 'mom! Amy and I are in love, for real. It never stopped.' 'I just wanted to be sure..' 'Jesus, Dallas asked me if this was just a "phase" and now you think Amy doesn't love me!' 'Demi..' 'No mom! I thought you guys would be there for me, I was wrong' I walk away and go upstairs. I take of my socks and get in bed next to Amy, she mumbles something and I kiss her head. I hope she don't hear I'm crying. 'I love you baby' I whisper, then my eyes close.

I slowly open my eyes, with my eyes half open I search for my phone. 'What th-' I sit straight in bed and look at the little boy standing next to the bed, 'you scared me Jason' I hug him and look at the time. Amy is still asleep, I kiss her head and go downstairs with Jason. 'Hello mom' 'Hey Demz' 'Where is everyone?' 'They're at the market, they just go so they'll be back in an hour I think..' 'Mmh' 'Demi?' 'Yeah?' I answer, still looking at Jason who is covered in my old barbie dolls. 'Well, since you're here with Amy and Jason.. Jason hasn't said anything and he should for someone from age three..' 'I thought about that too, but maybe he is just this way. And we're just here for not even 24 hours, maybe he's just shy..' 'Maybe..' 'I don't think we have to worry about it, he is three..' Jason stood up to bring me the barbie dolls, 'Thank you Jason, do you like them?' He nods, I sigh. A 'yes' isn't that much, is it.. He continue's playing and I eat an apple. 'I'm gonna take a shower mum' 'Okay love, dinner in one hour' 'Okay'

'Demi?' I can barely hear it but I turn arround, it's Amy. 'What's wrong baby?' 'Thank you' 'Amy, you don't have to thank me all the time. Everything I do, is for you. I do it all because I love you. I'll never let you down. Okay?' 'Okay..' 'Now come take a shower with me' I pull her up and kiss her softly, I take of her shirt and we make our way to the bathroom. I get under the shower and she follows me, I look at her legs, I can still see some white scars. 'Where you looking at?' 'At your beautiful legs' I look upto her and smile, she blushes. I peck her lips and start washing my hair. Amy is the first one who gets out of the shower, 'I'm going to Jason' I nod and then she's gone. I know it's a hard time for her, her ex is in prison, she got her son back and she moved in by me.. She is strong and I know she can do this. I hear screaming from downstairs, I turn out the shower and cover my body, I run downstairs. 'What's going on?' 'Ja-Jason' The little boy is standing on the table, his eyes are like fire and they're looking at Amy. I come closer, 'Amy?' 'Jason, Jason come' The boy shakes his head. 'Jason why don't you wanna go to mommy?' I walk upto him, 'Come' His eyes calm down and I see tears coming up, he's a four (a/n i changed it sorry, i know it isn't logic but idc) years old boy! Why is he crying? He looks so, broken... 'Come on Jason, talk to me' He sits down and look at me, his eyes are so beautiful but you can see the pain.. 'Why don't you ever talk? And why are you so angry at mommy?' He bite his lip, I sigh. 'Jason, it's okay. Your daddy isn't here, he can't hurt you' His eyes widen again, 'Sorry, go watch a movie with Dallas okay?' He nods and get of the table. I turn arround. 'Come Am' She's crying, 'I know this is hard and I don't know what's going on but I'll find out okay?' She nods. 'It's going to be okay baby' 'I hope so..' 'I promise' I give her a little smile and hug her. My mom smiles and continue cooking. I have to find out why Jason is so angry at my baby and why he never talks..

After dinner I go upstairs to Jason's room, I knock the door. I hear nothing back so I just go in, 'Jason?' He is sitting on his bed with a broken mirror in his hand, 'What's wrong love?' He looks so scared and his eyes are in panic. 'Calm down, it's okay' I sit down next to him and wrap my arm arround him. 'Put it down..' He does what I say and he starts crying, I hug him tight and tell him it's okay a thousand times. 'Jason, listen to me. Mommy loves you and she will never hurt you. I love you, Dallas, my mom and dad, we all love you and we want the best for you. We will never hurt you' He sighs and stands up. I get what he's trying to say so I leave. 'And?' 'Nothing..' 'It's okay, he can't shut his mouth forever.' 'No...' 'When's your next show?' 'Erm, in two weeks, I took a few weeks off so..' 'Oh okay' 'Why?' 'Just asking' 'Okay' I sigh and start scrolling through my twitter.

a/n - Veryyyy short chapter! I knowwwww! Sorry but this is more a 'filler' chapter because next chapter is gonna explain a lot and I didn't want it to be one big chapter. 🙈