Chapter 9 ❥ She's gone.

DEMI's POV

I wake up with a smile on my face, Amy is so sweet and she is mine now. Though, I think we kinda have a realationship now... I get out of my bed and get dressed. Mom is at work so I am home alone. After 40 minutes I've eat, I did my make-up, brushed my hair and teeth and I'm ready to see my baby. I grab my bike and cycle to Amy's house, I lock my bike. 'What's this' I see a note on the front door. I get it and start reading. I'm crying, this can't be true. I search for the key, 'ah found it'. I open the door, 'AMY!' I run through the whole house, she is gone... I try not to break down but it's to hard... After 20 minutes of crying I decide not to cry any more, this is what she wanted and I'll wait for her. She's going to be strong now, just like I did. I go upstairs to search for the box she talkes about in her letter, I found it. 'Where's that damn letter, ah here you are' I borrow the letter with me and put the box back under her bed. I'm going home now... I have to wait untill her mom is home, so I can give her this letter and I have to tell my mom about this... When I'm home I go to my room and turn up some music...

'Hi, Demi! I'm home' 'Hi, mom!' I go downstairs, 'Mom I have to tell you something...' 'Sure' 'Well...'
I tell her the whole story, that Amy is gone, what I have to do and what Amy and I have... 'So Amy said her mom would be home sunday? Because I thought I saw her car...' 'oh maybe she came home earlier, I will go now.' 'Okay' she kiss my cheek and I go to Amy's house again.

I open the door, 'Hello' nobody answer me, but the car was there... 'Hellooo' 'WHAT' 'Erm... I am Demi, I am a friend of your daughter... I have something for you' The woman shows her face, she's drunk... 'Okay, thanks, now go.' 'Erm, I'll be back tomorrow okay?' 'Whateves' I go back to my house and do nothing for the rest of the day. 'Goodnight mom' 'Goodnight sweetheart' I go upstairs, brush my teeth and go to bed. I have to go to Amy's mom again tomorrow because she was drunk today and she has to read the letter... After 10 minutes I fall asleep because I am so tired.. I dream about Amy and I cuddling, having sex... It was the best dream ever and I hope it will be reality one day...

I wake up at 2PM, jesus what happend... Why did I slept that long...
I get dressed, eat something and make sure I'm ready to go. 'Mom, I'm gonna check Amy's mom. I'll be back in an hour' 'Okay, bye' I cycle to Amy's house and I open the door. 'Miss?, I know you're home' I walk to the livingroom, nobody. I walk to the kitchen, nobody... I go upstairs and check the bathroom, where is she...
I go to Amy's bedroom, nobody again. The last room, her mom's bedroom...
I open the door, I scream. I scream very loud and tears are streaming down my face. I look up, it's not a very nice view and it's very frightening... I am paralyzed and I just stand there, the I realize that when the police is here I can't go back... I quickly look arround the room and ignore the view, I know what I am looking for, the letter. I see a little book, I know what book that is, it's Amy's song book. There's also another book and the letter yes, I dry my tears and search for my phone in my bag. I'm shaking so bad, I walk out of the room and call 911.

'Hello, how can I help you' 'H-hello, I-I-I I am in my friends house an-and her mom' 'Try to calm down, what do you need, police, fireworkers or ambulance' 'I-I think' I take a deep breath 'I think I need police and ambulance, this woman hang herself' 'Stay were you are they are on their way'

A few minutes later they arrive, somebody takes care of me. They lock the house and I have to go... I'm lucky I have the letter and the 2 little books because I can't go back anymore... I go home and I am totally in shock, that view... It was horrible. I start crying again. When I come home my mom ask what's wrong I start cry harder and tell her everything.

'Shhh, easy, Demi, calm down' 'Mom it was horrible, she hang herself and I don't know why she did it! How am I gonna tell Amy ?!' 'You can tell her later, please try to calm down it is not your fault' 'I know but it was just so frightening... Her body... It ju-' 'Be quiet now, don't think of it anymore' 'I'll try, I'm gonna take a shower now' 'Thats okay, bye'

I go upstairs, grab my bag and go to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and sit down with the little books and the letter in my hands... I open the letter, there is a date on it, the same one as on mine... I'll read this one later, I grab the little book and open it. It's a diary... Every page has a date on it... I'll start by the first one.

"July 24th 2011.

Dear nobody,
I start writing because I feel lonely and I don't have anyone to talk to so you will be my new friend if you don't mind... So today was horrible, just like the other months. I already have this feeling for 2 months... Is it ever gonna stop, I didn't even know I could feel this lonely... Why do we had to move and my mom is getting worse... I hate her so much I wish she was dead. I'm slowly losing weight, and I'm happy with that, I have to be beautiful enough... Well, this was it for now. I hope I feel better soon."

I could feel her pain... I know she is strong.. I'll read the rest later... I quickly take a shower, this time for real... I get dressed and go back to my room, I wonder what Amy has wrote in her diary through the years. I will quickly find out...