'Jally'

Dinah's Pov.

After all the girls had showered we went downstairs ready to watch a movie with our onesies and blankets. Once we got to the living room we noticed Ally and Jessie were all snuggled up on one couch. 

"Awww the 'Jally feels'" Normani cooed. Everyone turned and looked at her reallly weirdly. 

"Guys its just a ship name!" She said. 

*click* "What was that?" I asked. 

"...Juuuuuuuust uploading a picture of 'Jally' to instagram!" Normani said with a smirk. I looked over at Ally and she was blushing. Awwwwww she looks so adorable with Jessie all snuggled up to her. 

"Allllllllyyyyyy shes my sister can I have snuggle with her first?" Camilla pouted. We all just laughed at her. 

"Yo are we gonna watch a movie or obsess over 'Jally'?" I asked impatiently. Lauren walked over to the TV and popped in 'Crazy Stupid Love'. 

"Whats this about?" Jessie asked. 

"You've never seen this before?" Lauren asked.

"Nope!" 

"Well just watch and you'll see!" Lauren replied. 

While the commercials were playing Normani and Camilla went to get some snacks for the movie. 

Jessie's Pov.

Camilla and Normani came back from the kitchen with what looked like the entire kitchen. What I mean by that is that they had 4 different kinds of drinks, popcorn, chips, fruit gummies, gummy bears, gummy worms, a whole bunch of sour candies, etc... Everyone began to dig in and eat, wile I just layed back. 

"Jess why aren't you eating any?" Lauren asked concerned. 

"Oh umm I don't really like candy, other than chocolate. Plus I never really eat it because of soccer!" I replied. 

"WHAAAT???! HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE CANDY??" They all screamed. 

I started to get kind of scared "I don't know.. I just don't?". 
"Well we'll fix that later. Lets just watch the movie, its starting!" Ally said hugging me tighter. She had her arms around my waist, while I had mine loosely around hers. 

30 minutes into the movie my eyelids started to become heavy, causing my body to relax. I slowly started drifting off until I was in my dreams. 

.

.

Hi I love you. ANYWAYS I'm glad you're (850 READS OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!) reading this and hopefully enjoying this! As always please please please please please please please comment, and have a nice day! BYEE:)

-Chloe