The Feels

Ally's Pov.

Once we got out of the pool I was absolutely freezing! I could barely speak let alone stand. When Camilla came back with the towels I quickly wrapped one around myself. We were all about to walk inside but I couldn't feel my legs, OMG do I have hypothermia?? Probably not just cold.  

Jessie came up too me and asked, "Hey ally, are you ok?" My brain just completely shut off for a second,  she's talking to me!! Wait that's stupid, we talk all the time.  I tried to speak but all that I could manage to stutter was, "I caa-an't feee-eel my leee-ggg-s". 

"Here I'll carry you!" Jessie replied with a smile. She picked me up bridal style and started walking inside. As I was laying in her arms it felt so right, like nothing else was on this planet but us. Her warmth against my body made the feeling to my legs come back almost instantly. My heart was beating a million miles an hour. Normani looked at me strangly, she's probably figured it out.. But all that I could think about right now was Jessie. 

We walked throught the doors with the rest of the girls trailing behind. Jessie set me down gently on the couch before running upstairs. She came back down with what looked like a billion blankets, a hoodie and a pair of sweats so I don't get the couch wet. 

"Ally, how are you feeling? Do you need help putting this on?" She said gesturing to the clothes. 

I couldn't even think, I just sat there with my mind completely blank. The things this girl does to me is crazy. 

Jessie chuckled, "Here, just put your arms up." I slowly put my arms up like a child. I gave her a childish smile before she put the hoodie over ,my head making sure my arms got into the sleeves. "Now try and lift your legs up a bit!" She said encouragingly. I tried to lift my legs up using my arms to help me. She slid the sweats over my legs and lifted me up a bit to get them onto my waist. 

She started unfolding the blankets and laying them on me one by one. "I think that's good, there's like a billion on me!" I laughed. 

"Ok, do you need anything else?" I could see the sincerity in her eyes.

"Umm no I think I'm good" I said shyly. I gave her a hug before Camilla shouted..

"Ok now my turn!" 

"Huh?" Jessie responded. 

"Now you dress me and put blankets on me!" Camilla responded with a 'duh' tone. 

"LOL no! I only do that to people who deserve it!" I smiled. 

The rest of the girls already started walking upstairs to sower and get changed. Camilla said "You're no use." before walking upstairs. 

"Thanks but you didn't have to do this!" I said.

"Ally, you couldn't walk!" She replied. "I'll be right back I just have to go get changed! I'll be back in 5!" She shouted before bolting up the stairs. I swear she is trying to make my heart explode! This girl will be the death of me. 

Ally Brooke Hernandez

Died April 23, 2014

Cause of Death: Jessie Cabello

.

.

.

.

Hello beautiful people who decided to read this story! I love you guys!! OMG over 500 reads!!!!! Bro this is awesomeee! So how are you guys? Do you like the story? Comment pleasee! Oh and sorry for taking so long to update! Anyways Love you! BYEE:)

-Chloe