Talking Myself Out of it

Ally's Pov.

Ugh I'm never going to be able to date Jessie so I should just give up. Maybe I don't even like her! Maybe I feel this way because I just got practically a new sister! Yea, I bet I don't even like her and that this is all just fake. Like I've never actually dreamed or thought about her and I dating or anything like that. So this will probably all just blow over. I bet you I just wish I had a younger sister like Camilla has Jessie. Yea that's it! 

"Ally? ALLY!" Camilla yelled. Wow I guess I zoned out for a while. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea yea I'm fine." I responded. 

"Ok well we're here at the airport!" Camilla screamed excitedly. Woah was I really out for that long? Well then. 

We got off the bus and grabbed our carry on, while someone else grabbed our luggage to get checked in. We entered the airport and a couple of fans ran over and asked for pictures and autographs. Once we got past the fans with a little help from security, we cleared customs and boarded the plane. I sat next in the middle of Normani and Dinah, and in front of me was Camilla and Lauren with Jessie in the middle. After the flight took off, I put on my headphones and pulled out my book. I was so into my book I didn't even notice when the flight attendant handed me my complimentary food and drink. I don't really know what it was, it looked like some sort of chicken thing with a salad and a water on the side. 

*beep* 

I got a text? What? 

Group chat: DMac, Allycat, Lolo, ManiBear

D: So whattup in the Jally ship world?

A: Guys, maybe I don't even like her its probably just cause I don't have a younger sister like Mila has Jessie. 

L: WHAT NO. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. 

M: Well maybe, but NOO JALLY 5EVA

A: Ugh guys, look she has Antonio. I don't like her and she doesn't like me, ok? 

D: You are so difficult!!

L: Girl you're so unstable its not even funny.

M: Ally dw babe we got your back no matter what. 

A: Thanks guys! Love ya'll <33

I looked up from my phone and smiled at Dinah and Normani and Lauren who turned around. "I love you guys so much, thank you." I said while smiling. 

"We love you too Allycat!" Lauren said. I looked at Dinah and Normani and they smiled and attacked me in a hug. Lauren turned around and went back to her book while Dinah and Normani put back in there ear buds and fell asleep. 

Jessie's Pov. 

I was currently cuddled up to Camilla while I was listening to music. She was just reading her book while one arm was wrapped around me loosely. I suddenly got a text, who from? I pulled out my phone quickly.

From: Antonio <33

Hey babe, hows the flight so far? I miss you.

OMG does he not realize that Camilla hates him, and that she could be reading these messages? Wait of course he didn't. 

J: Hey! :) Umm I can't talk right now cause Camilla is like right beside me. Sorry babe. I miss you too! 

A: Alright its cool! :) ttyl <33

I quickly hid my phone and looked up at Camilla. Luckily she didn't notice. "Hey Jessie, who were you texting?" Oh shit shit shit. 

"Umm nobody, just one of my friends." I said shrugging it off. She just looked at me strange. I started to to get up and stretch but Camilla pulled me back down. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, didn't want you going anywhere plus you're warm and snugly." She said while smiling. She put down her book and pulled out her ear buds. She put one in my ear and the other in hers, she hit play and played 'Good Feeling' by The Black Eyed Peas. She pulled me closer into her and rested her head on mine and fell asleep. Great. So much for stretching. I got more into the music and before I knew it I fell asleep. 

.

.

.

AYYYYY how you doin? lol whatta intro, eh? Am I Canadian yet? Ok so sorry this is so short, this is like the second post within 24 hours, i think! And I'm sorry for like crushing 'Jally' in this chapter! I promise it'll return! Should there be a Jessie and Antonio ship name? Lol you guys probably hate him. Well anyways you guys are amazingg!!! Love ya! BYEE :)