Relationship Advice

Jessie's Pov.

It's halfway through the tour and two days after the big nightmare, and everyone, I repeat, EVERYONE has been treating me like a baby, except for Ally, she's kinda acting weird... She's been kinda snooping around, and she's been writing in her journal any moment she's not onstage. Whenever I ask her or someone else what she's been writing they all smirk and reply with a simple 'nothing'. I feel like everyone knows what's going on but me, and it's really bothering me. 

Another thing that's been bothering me is Antonio. We've been texting and stuff but I just don't feel the same connection. I was going to either talk to Lauren or Camila about it because I feel like I should break up with him, but I just want to talk to them first. I think I'm just going to talk to Camila, mainly because she's my sister even though I know she'll probably make it into a group meeting or something. We're all just currently lying in our bunks so I should probably just get it over with now. 

"Hey Mila?" I ask pulling her curtain open. 

"Yea?" She asks back, not even bothering to pull out her headphones. 

"Can I talk to you?" This time she pulls out her headphones and looks at me curiously. 

"What is it baby?" She asks picking me up and cradling me in her arms. I huff in annoyance and close the curtain to give us more privacy. 

"Well I needed some relationship advice?" I ask awkwardly waiting for...

"OMG. I've waited for one of these moments!" She says excitedly. "Let me get Lauren as well!" She gets out of her bunk, throws me back in and runs off towards the back room which is where I think Lauren is? Soon enough she comes running back, a little too excitedly might I add, with Lauren trailing behind her with a smirk on her face. She throws herself back into the bunk and pulls Lauren in very aggressively and shuts the curtain in lightning speed. "Ok baby, repeat the question!" She says. I blink a few times just to process how fast that just happened, while they were fidgeting to get comfortable. I was sitting against the wall where Camila's head normally goes while they were sitting on the opposite. 

"Umm.. I need some relationship advice?" I mumble embarrassed. 

"Awwwwwwwww." Lauren and Camila coo. "C'mere." Lauren says gesturing me over to her lap. This. Is quite weird and scary, so I shake my head no while still staring at them like they were freaks. Even though they are. 

Lauren rolls her eyes and hauls me over so my head is in her lap and I'm spread out across the rest of the bunk. Again, I blink a few times to try and figure out how the hell that happened so fast, but am interrupted, "So what kind of relationship advice do you need hun?" 

"Umm... well... I guess I'm not feeling any connection with Antonio?" I say awkwardly. I look up and see both Lauren and Camila grinning widely... What the hell? Because this situation wasn't weird enough they decide to start smiling like idiots when I asked a sad sort of question! They both look at each other at the same time then back to me, still smiling.

Lauren eventually snaps out of it, "Well if you aren't interested then you probably no longer like him. I went through the exact same thing with Luis actually!" 

"Really?" I ask. 

"Yup! We both started loosing interest at the same time so we just talked it out and decided to break up." She said. 

"How do I know if he's not feeling the same?" I ask.

"Let me see your phone and we'll analyze the texts!" Camila says. Oh. That could be really embarrassing if they see all the emojis we use and he's a dirty joke kind of a guy as well... Oh my god. Lauren must've noticed that I was unsure because she had an evil glint in her eye before she threw me off of her and bolted towards my bunk, leaving me screaming 'no's and 'Lauren!!!!'s, after her with Camila pinning me down.