The Date Talk...

Jessie's Pov. 

Yesterday was absolutely amazing! Ally took me on the perfect date and now we're officially dating. We got back a little late last night so I haven't been asked any questions yet, which is good cause I don't feel lie spending 4 hours talking to Camila and Lauren.

We're all currently sitting in the back room, on our phones or talking.

Camila's Pov. 

So I haven't talked to Jessie about the date last night but I heard they are dating so I need to talk to them about something...

“So Jessie and Ally?" I asked. They looked up at me and nodded their heads signalling that they were listening, "Now that you’re dating… we have to have the ‘date talk’!” I said probably a little too enthusiastically. Because now everyone was laughing while Jessie’s face turned to absolute horror and embarrassment, and Ally’s turned a deep shade of red. “Oh don’t worry! This is just the ‘date talk! The real ‘talk’ will happen when Ally’s out of the room!” I said with a smile. I’m not being creepy, I know it sounds creepy… But I’m doing this to embarrass Jessie (which is so easy to do) and too protect her! 

“We honestly don’t have to do this!” Jessie interrupted quickly. Which caused Dinah, Normani and Lauren to laugh even more, almost to the point where they were falling off the couch. 

“Ya we-e, I-I thi-ink w-ee get it-t…” Ally stuttered., obviously embarrassed and nervous. Perfect, this is going to be so funny!

“No no! I think we should talk about this Allyson.” Lauren said with a straight face and a dead serious tone. 

“Oh my god. What are you, like my father?” Jessie asked hiding her face in her hands.

“THAT’S PERFECT! It’s like Mila’s the mother and Lauren’s the father!” Dinah said. Just then Dinah and Normani both busted out laughing after high-fiving each other. 

Wait.. Then who are we?” Normani asked.

“Umm.. We’ll be the sisters who tease them!” Dinah shouted. 

“Aww our perfect little family!” Lauren cooed, pulling us all into a group hug. Now I was the one who bursted out laughing when I saw the look on Ally and Jessie’s faces. Normani and Dinah saw what I was looking at and started laughing as well. I pinched Jessie and Ally’s cheeks, while Lauren just chuckled. She stopped laughing and put on a straight face, “Ok so hunny do you want to start us off?” Lauren asked causing us both to laugh a bit more. 

“Ok so Ally because you’re now dating my daughter…” I paused to look at her reaction, “You have to understand that I will put her before anyone else, so if you break her heart I will break your face.” 

“OMG. Did you get that out of a book or something?” Jessie said turning an even deeper shade of red. 

“Ok sorry let me re-phrase that for Camz. If you break her heart…” Lauren paused waiting for a reaction, in-which Jessie groaned. Lauren looked pleased so she continued, “I will take your imaginary dick and snap it in half.” She said looking Ally dead in the eye. Ally looked absolutely horrified, meanwhile Dinah and Normani couldn’t keep it in anymore and roared with laughter, falling off the couch. I looked over at Jessie and she was horrified at Lauren’s response and almost stopped breathing. “Oh and I’m assuming because you’re the older one that you will be the boy in this relationship?” Nobody answered, so Ally just nodded. 

“Perfect! Now you have to make us like you, and keep it up. Because in case you didn’t catch what Lauren said, we will snap your imaginary dick in half if you break our daughters heart. Oh and you are only allowed to kiss. No making-out, and absolutely NO se…” I was interrupted by Jessie quickly slapping a hand over my mouth.