The Answer

A huge shout out to @082092dd and @ShaeLovatic for all the votes, it made me really happy to come back to! THANK YOU <33

Jessie's Pov.

Oh my dear god... What am I going to do.

"Lauren we need you back in here!" THANK GOD.

"I'll talk to you about this later. Stay here." She commanded. As soon as she went into the room she turned back around and pointed to a security guard who was durther down the hall, "Make sure she stays here." Then spun back around leaving me with the security guard who was currently watching me. I already knew that there was no way I'm going to escape so I sat down and waited for Lauren to return. 

Not even five minutes later she came back and looked at the security guard and said 'thank you' to signal that he was ok to leave. Once the security guard was out of earshot she turned to me. 

"I've asked the others not to interrupt us so we can talk. So do you have feelings for Ally?" She asked. 

"I...Uhhh... I don't really know." I said while looking down. Did I like Ally? What about Antonio? I thought I didn't liked her, but now I'm questioning it. 

"Do you want to go down stairs to the cafe and talk?" She asked a little concerned. I nodded my head and she took my hand and guided me down the hall to the elevator. The ride down was silent until we sat down in two chairs at the back of the cafe. 

"I know a bunch of things are running through your mind right now, so I thought it would be easier if we talked about it in a more comfortable place." I nodded my head in understandment.

"I thought I didn't like Ally until you brought it up, but then I don't know what happened...Oh my god. I think I might have feelings for her..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before stood up and cheered, earning us weird looks form everyone. "Camila is going to kill me. What the hell am I supposed to do??" I asked her after she sat back down. 

"All the girls including Camz wants you together, she did mention it would be a little weird with you two dating but she still wants you together." With that I sighed in relief. 

"Wait but I still like Antonio..." 

.

.

.

Well hello there, its been a while, eh? SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER I HAD TO UPDATE FROM MY PHONE SO I GOT LAZY CAUSE I PREFER AN ACTUAL KEYBOARD. Anyways... You got your answer, SHE LIKES ALLY!!!!!!! Jally all the way! And for those of you still ship Jantonio...oops. AT LEAST THEY'RE STILL TOGETHER. I'll start updating more frequently now that I'm back and the next chapters will probably be longer so don't worry! I got a comment somewhere on one of the chapters about having 'Camren' in it? How would you guys feel about it? So how has your summer been so far? Answer in comments below as well as what do you thinks going to happen! BYEE :) <33

-Chloe