What Could It Be?

Camila's Pov. 

Today we decided that Jessie and I needed more sister time, so we'll just be hanging around my home town Miami! And later on Lauren will be joing us so we can all go shopping together. 

"Jessie! COME ON. YOU'VE BEEN GETTING READY FOR OVER AN HOUR." I yell down the hall of the bus. It's already 10 in the morning and we still haven't left yet. I know that's early, but I want to get as much time as I can with my sister. I haven't really had the opportunity to spend much time with her due to the fact that we're still on tour, but it ends in 2 weeks! So we'll all be back to our normal lives, well as normal as it gets. 

Once the tour ends, we'll all spend about two weeks with our families before we have to move to our brand new house in LA! Simon wanted us to gte a house together for us to live in when we're not with our families or on tour, that way it's easier to record and learn new routines and stuff together. 

"Almost ready!" I hear her yell about three minutes later. Why did she take so long to respond? I walk down the corridor and hear noises coming from the back room... I open up the door to see...

.

.

.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE? COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT. 

p.s. shortest chapter I've ever written, but I wanted your opinion! PLEASE COMMENT. 

P.S. HOLY SHIT OVER 80 VOTES ON MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER <33 Love you all <33 BYEE :)

-Chloe